Marketing Analytics Manager
Position: Marketing Analytics Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA
Are you passionate about playing at the intersection of technology and entertainment? Would you like to work in one of the most exciting areas in all of technology with HTC Vive, the best-in-class VR platform? The team at HTC Vive is looking for a Marketing Analytics Manager to join the Global CRM & Marketing Automation team in San Francisco.
About HTC Vive:
HTC Vive is a virtual reality platform designed from the ground up for room-scale VR, Vive allows true-to-life interactions and experiences thanks to an adjustable headset displaying stunning graphics, two wireless controllers with HD haptic feedback and 360˚ absolute motion tracking.
The Marketing Analytics Manager will play a critical role in understanding and driving future improvement throughout the Vive & Viveport customer journey. The role requires a naturally curious, data driven marketer who loves to experiment and has a solid track record increasing effectiveness of cross channel marketing activities.
- Measure effectiveness of marketing campaigns to ensure continued improvement and optimization of all marketing channels. Communicate results and suggestions to stakeholders and leadership for improvement.
- Collect analytics requirements working closely with Sales and Marketing to understand analytics needs and develop dashboards to solve critical business questions.
- Be an expert in analyzing effectiveness of global email programs, community programs, social programs, paid media programs and how those contribute to the overall effectiveness of growth and ROI.
- Develop data driven marketing strategies to increase acquisition, engagement, & retention across all digital channels (email, sms, messenger, website, display/social, etc.
- Assist in identifying advanced segmentation strategy that encompasses various customer profiles, data points, using internal data sources to improve personalization across the customers lifecycle.
- Be the customer journey expert, develop a deep understanding of user behavior and how to use data to increase revenue growth. Manage the customer lifecycle journey from first consideration to lapse and win-back initiatives.
- Provide reporting and analytics in a timely manner to business stakeholders and drive strategy to boost performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant discipline
- 3+ years in a marketing focused role and strong understanding of acquisition marketing
- 5+ years of experience analyzing large datasets and storytelling through data.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and Excel.
- Experience performing email marketing analysis.
- Exceptional knowledge of SEO and SEM best practices, digital marketing tools (Google Search Console, Google Keywords, Google Analytics, Google Ads, etc) and channels.
- Knowledge of Teradata, Google Big Query, and AWS.
- Experience developing dashboards in PowerBI.
- Experience using data management platforms (Dell Boomi, Informatica, Alteryx, etc).
- Knowledge of data standardization and normalization and database structure and queries.
- Experience pushing/pulling data from various sources for segmentation, automation, & execution.
- Ability to think, plan and execute resourcefully, across multiple tasks, with minimal supervision.
- Experience working in a global environment with regular stakeholders in multiple regions/timezones.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data, identify trends, analyze program effectiveness, and ROI.
- Experience using predictive models and matching algorithms to optimize marketing acquisition and revenue is a plus.
- Experience in statistical modeling, artificial intelligence and machine learning is a plus.
- Interest in VR platforms, preferably HTC Vive, is a plus.
HTC is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at our company. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and encourage people from all walks of life to apply without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, national origin, citizenship, genetics, marital status, veteran status, age, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. HTC does not tolerate discrimination or harassment at any point during our employees’ and applicants’ time with us, including with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, leaves of absence, and general treatment during employment.