Graphic Designer, Temporary
Viveport is the official app store for HTC VIVE – the industry leading Virtual Reality headset, recognized globally in the VR/AR industry. Your primary functions will be to help conceptualize and execute marketing materials across various channels. The ideal candidate has existing background in marketing, graphic design, and illustration skills. Knowledge of the VR or gaming space is highly valuable.
- Generate industry appropriate layouts and designs to promote our content across various channels
- Produce digital illustrations that can be used both in product and in marketing channels
- Work closely with the marketing team to produce creative assets for events/promotions
- Bring effective visual ideas from concept to completion
- Help maintain visual style guides and templates
- 1-3 years graphic design experience in gaming, entertainment, agency or related industry.
- Advanced skill in the use of Photoshop and Illustrator is a must
- Ability to effectively present ideas, both verbally and visually
- Passionate about VR, technology, or gaming industry
- Experience in web design – knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus
- Strong communication skills with an ability to take constructive feedback
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with quick turnaround time
HTC is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at our company. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and encourage people from all walks of life to apply without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, national origin, citizenship, genetics, marital status, veteran status, age, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. HTC does not tolerate discrimination or harassment at any point during our employees’ and applicants’ time with us, including with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, leaves of absence, and general treatment during employment.