Director of Sales Partner Accounts, Hardware
About Your Next Opportunity:
Based in Seattle, Washington, the Director of Sales Partner Accounts, is responsible for sales of HTC VIVE Enterprise Solutions proposition for select strategic partners. This individual will maximize the selling opportunities within the North America market for HTC VIVE with key partners like HP and Dell.
- Establish excellent relationship with North American executives from strategic partners, including within product, sales, and supply chain / procurement teams.
- Anticipate customer, partner, and industry trends and deliver innovative perspective that advances the joint business priorities and opens new opportunities.
- Be the customer advocate within HTC and the subject matter expert on the partner’s portfolio of immersive solutions with ability to drive sales motions to bridge gaps and accelerate growth.
- Develop a winning hardware portfolio aligned to strategic partner’s quarterly and 6+ month plans.
- Provide thought leadership to influence sales strategies and initiatives that align to VIVE Solutions priorities, grow VIVE Enterprise market share and successfully deliver against sales targets.
- Understands the competition and clearly establishes the business value that VIVE Solutions add to the customer’s/partner's broader business objectives, while reinforcing the relevance of VIVE’s immersive technology expertise.
- Drive strong cross-team collaboration with key HTC stakeholders (in sales, marketing, legal, supply chain, Care) to align priorities and define joint execution plans to deliver and exceed business goals for both HTC and the partner.
- Manage in an effective sales Rhythm of Business (ROB) to include: joint-business planning, financial reviews, new product launches, co-selling reviews, and other activities.
- Drive co-selling opportunities through shared channel reseller accounts (VARs, LARs), working closely with Channel Sales teams at both HTC and partner.
- Deliver sales training to partner sales teams, with particular focus on trainings for key market segments (i.e. AEC, location-based entertainment) and key use-cases (training, product design).
- 10+ years’ experience in technology industry in sales, business development, and product roles
- At least 3 years working for/with Dell, HP, or other major computing OEM
- 5+ years in B2B sales and marketing
- Experience of building and maintaining senior level relationships above their own level and developing these relationships for business benefit required
- A willingness to be accountable for all aspects of growing sales with evidence of having recently operated as an individual contributor rather than managing a team is essential
- Entrepreneurial, hands-on approach to sales with ability to thrive in a small but growing team whilst juggling many tasks and prioritizing for success are key requirements for this role
- Excellent communications, networking and analytical sales skills are key to success in this role
- Experience of delivering product demos to diverse groups of people beneficial
- Experience of “start-up “company culture and a “greenfield” role beneficial
- Willingness to travel across North America; occasionally internationally
About HTC Vive:
HTC is the creator of many award-winning VR devices and industry firsts. By putting people at the center of everything it does, HTC pushes the boundaries of design and technology to create innovative and personal experiences for consumers around the globe. HTC's portfolio includes smartphones, tablets, wearables and virtual reality products.
HTC is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at our company. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and encourage people from all walks of life to apply without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, national origin, citizenship, genetics, marital status, veteran status, age, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. HTC does not tolerate discrimination or harassment at any point during our employees’ and applicants’ time with us, including with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, leaves of absence, and general treatment during employment.