Senior Content Marketing Manager, VR
Position: Senior Content Marketing Manager, VR
Location: San Francisco
HTC’s Vive Studios is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager of VR Content who is eager to be a part of a world-class team bringing HTC Vive’s VR content and brand to life. This position will take full ownership of marketing strategy, Go-To-Market planning, and campaign execution for a suite of world-class VR apps spanning both enterprise and consumer content. If you are a driven, collaborative, and self -motivated content marketing guru who is looking for a new challenge, we’d love to hear from you.
- Educate and drive engagement for a wide range of audiences, including consumers, small businesses and enterprises, and investors through a variety of channels and mediums.
- Manage every facet of major marketing campaigns from Strategy to Go-to-Market Execution to Results. Work directly with internal and external partners, both domestic and worldwide, to drive and ensure successful campaigns.
- Owned: Craft engaging messaging, videos (a plus) and other forms of content for a variety of owned mediums from email, web, blogs, digital influencers, in product and blog post to inspire, educate, drive awareness and convert customers.
- Earned: Run Vive Studios’ content marketing social strategy. Illustrate Vive Studios’ brand narrative and value proposition via multimedia content across Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, and others. Examples include: user success stories, developer success stories, opinion pieces, thought leadership, dynamic videos created using HTC Vive by you and your teammates that illustrate the power of Vive Studios’ unique content solutions.
- Paid: Own and develop a comprehensive, cohesive cross-channel content marketing program; strategy, planning, execution, analysis and provide monthly performance reporting.
- Analyze: Data driven analysis of entire program performance. Iterative, A/B testing of channels, mediums, messaging to identify, prioritize, and execute on opportunities for improvement in marketing effectiveness.
- Optimize: Adjust and improve your strategy and tactics for earned, owned and paid media through direct response techniques, including: personalization, promotions, creative, timing, and targeting.
- Asset Management: Develop, catalogue and manage a diverse set of assets including core brand assets, images, user videos, marketing videos, long and short form copy.
The Successful Candidate will have:
- 7 - 10 years marketing experience, preferably in the technology space with bonus points given for the gaming industry and enterprise companies
- Virtual Reality, Mixed Reality, and/or Augmented Reality experience is/are a huge plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or other relevant field
- Masters’ degree or MBA preferred
- Excellent Leadership, Communication, and Organizational skills to motivate and align all stakeholders efficiently and effectively
- Experience developing new and emerging brand content across multiple media channels
- Brand storytelling: Ability to articulate the vision of a brand and develop relevant brand content
- Strong expertise working firsthand with comprehensive data sets and reporting methods to measure marketing impact & ROI
- Experience managing the planning and execution of content, including a variety of marketing materials and assets such as videos, images, copy, etc.
- Creative and resourceful in developing and executing impactful marketing programs without the help of an agency
- Deep understanding of channel marketing with experience creating and implementing effective programs and promotions
- Proven business acumen, influencing, and negotiation skills with third parties
- Willingness to travel up to 5% (domestic)
Let’s get in touch if:
- You are self-motivated and thrive in entrepreneurial environments
- Have an innate passion for Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality
- Love to own your work and collaborate with internal and external partners
- Have an infectious and dedicated team spirit