Global Compensation Analyst
Global Compensation Analyst
- Are you passionate about finding the “perfect formula” to attract and retain the right talent?
- Do you have global experience in EMEA and Australia?
- Do you know how to strive for the right balance between global strategy and local interpretation?
- Are you hands on enough to send out the quarterly employee award nomination form and strategic enough to explain to Executive teams how it benefits their voluntary attrition numbers?
HotSchedules is the provider of best-in-class Hospitality Solutions and we recently merged with Fourth, our most respected competition in the European market. Now we’re ready to revolutionize the hospitality industry with a mission to improve the lives of the biggest hourly workforce in the world. Of course you would know that we need the right talent in place to be successful with our endeavor. This is where you, as the Global Total Rewards & Comp Analyst comes into play!
Based in our Austin, TX office this role will report directly into our Head of Human Resources and support our global HR organization to be successful with the following objectives:
- Total Rewards Philosophy: Our Global Compensation & Benefits Expert will design and implement a holistic Total Rewards Philosophy that is in line with our business goals and with a clear impact on our retention numbers. From lunches to leadership development - our Global Compensation & Benefits Expert understands which elements drive employee engagement.
- Compensation Programs: With compensation being one of the most impactful elements, our Global Compensation & Benefits Expert will design, own, and administer structured and thoughtful compensation and incentive programs that allow us to be competitive in our respective markets. From sound recommendations on internal movements to FLSA exemptions, we’ll rely on the expertise of our Global Compensation & Benefits Expert!
- Benefits Programs: Our Global Compensation & Benefits Expert will design and administer benefits programs that are considered fair across the board while respecting local laws and requirements. From negotiating with insurance brokers over answering questions for employees - our Global Compensation & Benefits Expert won’t be bored!
- Partnership with HR: From partnering with Recruiting to define an attractive package for new hires and working with our OD team on the merit process, to emphasizing our strong employee development programs to educating our HR Generalists on new policies - our Global Compensation & Benefits Expert will touch all aspects of HR and we’re excited to get the right person on board!
Skills that will help you to be successful in this role:
- Global experience (US and Europe) with the successful design and implementation of a total rewards program
- Strong project management skills - we’re talking about multiple projects and shifting priorities
- Ability to analyze and work with large sets of data and present the results in minutes to Executives
- Strong influential leadership capabilities to achieve buy-in within HR and from local leadership
- Solid knowledge of employment laws and regulations in the US and Europe
- Experience in SaaS software or technology industry preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without discrimination because of sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, race, color, age, national origin, military status, religion, or disability or any other legally protected status.