Inside Sales- Print Division
The Manager’s Red Book serves as the business and solution professionals providing expertise to customers in the hospitality industry. Our Print division supports the HotSchedules team in growing the business.
The Print division at HotSchedules is seeking an Inside Sales Representative to focus on our Value-Added Services (VAS) products. Responsibilities include both account management and business development skills. The ideal candidate will be the primary point of contact managing all aspects of assigned accounts. You will also drive new relationships and new revenue through cold calling, networking & web lead follow up. You will provide prospective customers with detail on all aspects of our services/products offered. You will work with the client to create solutions specific to their needs and consult on best print practices throughout the sales process.
You are: energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
Inside Sales Duties and Responsibilities
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients
- Project management and project quoting
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Create and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients
- Presenting and delivering information to potential clients
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
- Tracking weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
- Closing sales and working with the client through the closing process
Inside Sales Skills and Attributes:
- Comfortable making cold calls and talking to new people every day
- Knowledge or experience in digital, offset or large format printing is highly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude when reaching next potential clients
- Print Industry highly preferred
- Degree preferred
- Insides Sales or related sales experience
- Previous experience in an outbound call center
- A casual and flexible work environment with cross-training opportunities.
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K with company match
- Parental paid leave
- Company paid Life Insurance & Ad&D plans
- Open Paid Time Off (PTO) - take time off when you need it, no need to accrue it.
- 9 paid holidays
- Community Service Days - take time off with pay to give time back to your favorite charity
- Compensation based on experience
- Generous Employee Referral Program
- Monthly company sponsored lunches
- Company Events
- Bring your dog to work - we're pet friendly
- Working for a company that invests in you and wants you to succeed and thrive