Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Senior Product Marketing Manager
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager for HotSchedules, you will crave a deep understanding of the hospitality industry including market segmentation, buyer personas, and key trends driving the need for innovation. You will act as the subject matter expert (SME) who can transfer knowledge across the organization about the competitive landscape, market drivers, and the buyer’s journey. You will leverage this knowledge to partner closely with cross-functional teams including Product, Marketing, Sales, Sales Enablement and Solution to deliver a successful go-to-market strategy.
You have a strong background in the B2B SaaS space with deep experience around complex product launches, and the planning and execution of regular release cycles. Your ability to remain strategic while ensuring flawless execution of the plan is critical.
- Coordinate and lead launch and go-to-market efforts as they pertain to product launches and feature/module releases including development and updating of key messaging frameworks every two weeks for new releases.
- Ensure go-to-market readiness by producing product collateral, website content, training materials and other assets that support campaign and sales enablement efforts
- Develop a deep and ongoing understanding of the market including:
- Industry segmentation
- Buyer groups purchase drivers
- Competitive landscape
- Use-case scenarios
- Customer challenges
- Business objectives
- Maintain expert understanding of target industries including restaurant, hospitality, retail and other industries reliant on hourly workforce
- Define and articulate impactful value propositions around HotSchedules complete offering
- Support the Customer Advisory Board planning and activities as needed
- Work closely with Product Management to establish market requirements that inform future product strategy and direction
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, English, Journalism, or related field required.
- MUST have strong technical writing skills
- 7+ years related work experience in product marketing, preferably in B2B SaaS
- Restaurant experience, either in operations or technology support, a plus
- Excellent presentation-building skills
- Solid understanding of the information needed by prospects along the buyer’s journey
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing technology product launch campaigns
- Strong ability to translate and effectively communicate unique technology into customer-relevant value proposition
- Strong writing skills for technology product content
- Strong cross-functional and collaborative mindset to represent the buyer’s point of view with Marketing, Product, Sales, & Customer Success teams
- Extremely organized with excellent project management, time management, decision-making, and