HotSchedules Job Description: Functional Analyst (Professional Services)
The Analyst serves as a business and solution expert, providing technical expertise for and facilitating the deployment of customer implementations. This position gathers and analyzes customer requirements, engages in consultative and technical solutions, organizes the setup, configuration, and training for customer deployments.
This role will serve as the deployment point of contact for larger mid/major customers going through implementation, and will be responsible for aligning resources as necessary in order to successfully implement solutions.
- Works with customers to identify current and future customer business requirements and operational functional requirements by conducting workshops with customers and internal stakeholders and reviewing system setup for customers.
- Establishes personal rapport and serves as a point of contact during the deployment process.
- Seeks to understand and confirm success criteria for customer engagements and ensures customer engagement throughout the deployment.
- Responsible for working with the project team to ensure that all setup, validation, pilot, and roll-out dates are determined and provided to the project manager.
- Create documentation and educational content that can be delivered to customers to create value via webinars, online community, or other marketing campaigns to assist deployments
- Provides web-based, phone, and in-person customer training
- Performs product feature demonstrations and benefits
- Help to develop customer's staff by providing technical information, training, and guidance
- Stays current on product releases and enhancements
- Work with customers during the pilot and rollout stages to ensure they are successfully adopting the software
- Works with the Project Manager to report on progress, business impact metrics, and rollout reporting during the project
- Identify, analyze, escalates, and responds to project risks, as they occur
- Track Time by billable project daily, ensuring that 85% of logged hours are billable.
- Travel may be required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer management skills and ability to work collaboratively in a multicultural environment within a (virtual) team.
- Ability to manage multiple large implementations projects
- Work internally and with customer stakeholders to set and manage expectations
- Demonstrated ability to present complex topics in a clear, concise and easily understood manner
- Proficient in Google Apps, Smartsheets
- Strong analytics proficiency
- Hospitality mindset
- Ability to deliver on business commitments
- Personal Qualities (Leader, Self-Motivated, Flexible, Enthusiastic and Organized)
- Domain experience in food service or retail industries is desirable