Keyop - Digital Press Operator
Are you an experienced Digital Press Operator who works in color printing? Are you looking for a long-term opportunity? We have an exciting opening for a KeyOp Digital Operator in Englewood, CO.
About Us: Red Book Solutions is a print and bindery company that designs, prints and builds operations books for all major restaurants. We strive to serve as the business and solution experts providing expertise to customers in the hospitality industry and supporting the HotSchedules team in growing the business. We are in need of a Digital Print Operator that will work to meet the daily production schedule through efficient use of department tools and resources with a high degree of quality.
- Set up, adjust, operate, and maintain single or multi-color offset press
- Make necessary color corrections and/or press adjustments prior to production run to meet and maintain the quality specifications of the work
- Clean, lubricate, and maintain the printing press, making minor repairs and replacing broken parts as required.
- Accurately set up and tear down production jobs based on information provided from job specification packets
- Record all job run times and footage information on daily log sheet
- Maintain clean and safe work area
- Meet or exceed daily production requirements
- Work effectively with internal partners to manage schedule, maintenance and special projects as needed
- Maintain high quality standards
- Operate digital print equipment (color print)
- Cross-train in other departments as appropriate
- Possess high attention to detail
- Able to stand for a 10-hour shift
- Achieve a high degree of accuracy
- Able to handle a high volume of work and maintain high velocity
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Must be deadline oriented
- Take responsibility for getting job done daily
- Computer experience
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs.
Prior experience in print or production environment a plus
- Work hours and Shift: 4:00pm -2:30am (work 4 days a week 10 hrs)
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday off
- 40 hrs./week with overtime during busy weeks
- Cross-train in other areas as appropriate
- Assist with other responsibilities as needed
What’s in it for you?
- 40-hour a week position with overtime available 6 to 8 weeks each quarter
- A casual and flexible work environment with cross-training opportunities.
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K with company match
- Parental leave
- Company paid Life Insurance & Ad&D plans
- Open Paid Time Off (PTO) - take time off when you need it, no need to accrue it.
- 9 paid holidays
- Community Service Days - take time off with pay to give time back to your favorite charity
- Monthly Incentive Program based on books built per hour
- Compensation based on experience
- Generous Employee Referral Program
- Monthly company-sponsored lunches
- Company Events
- Bring your dog to work - we're pet-friendly
- Working for a company that invests in you and wants you to succeed and thrive