Director, B2B Business Development (TX & WA)
Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Proactively prospect, and cultivate new education and healthcare partnerships
- Establish and cultivate strong relationships by planning and conducting face to face calls and event hosting
- Strategize and coordinate with field sales team to meet partnership lead goals
- Interface with Admissions teams, Marketing and Partnership Enrollment team to support partnership channel enrollment objectives
- Make calls on key influencers within education and healthcare organizations and present professional and knowledgeable presentations
- Achieve monthly and quarterly regional goals and forecast partnership lead activity within the geographic region accurately
- Attend lead generating conferences and events, focusing on education and healthcare verticals
- Regularly contribute to social marketing for Partnership channels
- Significant travel required within eastern US region up to 50%
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3- 5 years in Sales account management. Experience in a higher education environment preferred.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Proven track record of exceptional results, new account development, and revenue growth.
- Demonstrated success in working with internal and external departments executing successful campaigns is a must.
- Strong presentation and closing skills based on field experience with major accounts.
- Strong conceptual and consultative sales skills and the ability to promote our university programs to our partnerships.
- Demonstrated ability to craft and tell a compelling story around passion points.
- Exception written and verbal communication skills, time management and follow-through.
- Strong computer and social media skills, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Salesforce.com, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, blogs, etc.
- Customer-focused mentality and a winning attitude.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
At HotChalk, we deliver the transformative power of lifelong learning through innovative, data-driven solutions to our partner schools and the students we serve – because we believe every mind matters.
At HotChalk, we believe culture and thought diversity lead to better teams and stronger companies. We seek talented, qualified employees regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. HotChalk is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
For more information about HotChalk, visit: http://www.hotchalk.com.