Personal Computer (PC) Support Technician
Horizon Industries Limited (HIL) is a dynamic IT and Management Consulting firm based in the Washington, DC area. We are currently seeking a Personal Computer Support Technician for a full-time position at our warehouse in Alexandria, VA, supporting DHS (Department of Homeland Security).
The Personal Computer Support Technician should be mid- level with experience supporting personal computers with numerous applications supporting government operations. Experience supporting logistics operations/inventory control and processing applications/systems is highly desired.
- Experience networking individual PCs
- Experience troubleshooting and validating PC conditions
- Experience commensurate with education requirements identified below.
- Experience establishing an IT network for dispersed PCs.
- Experience supporting Logistics and government inventory control systems requirements
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Microsoft office suite capabilities
- Experience supporting logistics/inventory control systems application highly desired
- Familiarity and experience with Remedy a plus
- Experience Imaging computers and supporting asset management functions a plus
Education: Associate’s degree in computer related discipline required with 2 years of relevant experience; or 5 years of experience supporting personal computers, logistics/inventory applications
Location: DC Metro Area
Horizon is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and it is our policy to consider all applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, alienage, ancestry, citizenship status, or any other factors prohibited by law.