IA Project Engineer
Horizon Industries Limited (HIL) is a dynamic IT and Management Consulting firm based in the Washington, DC area. We are currently seeking a IA Project Engineer SME for a full-time position remote in DMV region, supporting the Defense Logistics Agency.
Provide Information Assurance/Systems Engineering support to the DLA Defense Retired and Annuitant Pay System 2 (DRAS2) Program by reviewing System Integrator development for form, fit, function, and security of the design, architecture, and engineering. Candidate will be a PeopleSoft/Oracle SME with experience technical experience, and payroll experience.
SME with a technical background in design, architecture, training, testing, and engineering in PeopleSoft, with strong payroll (retiree and Annuitant, preferably) experience to:
Performance analysis of the new system
- Analysis of proposed design against delivered Oracle PeopleSoft functionality
- Analysis of the architecture, overall design and customization of the new system and the future ability to manage PUM upgrades
- Analysis of testing plans, test results and automated testing tools suitable for the project
- Analysis of training plans and automated training tool suitable for the project
- Analysis of data management plans
- Work with government to develop/refine processes for:
- System change deployment times
- Release Management
- Change Management
- Continual Service Improvement
Education: Bachelor degree
Location: Remote, regionally located to Ft. Belvoir, VA
Horizon is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and it is our policy to consider all applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, alienage, ancestry, citizenship status, or any other factors prohibited by law. Horizon will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Horizon’s legal duty to furnish information.