Computer Network Defense (CND) Analyst
Horizon Industries Limited (HIL) is a dynamic IT and Management Consulting firm based in the Washington, DC area. We are currently seeking a CND Analyst for a full-time position supporting the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) in Columbus, Ohio.
The JETS Program provides the full range of IT services, technical and management expertise that support applications, software, hardware, infrastructure, and systems, across the DLA IT Enterprise. Support is provided for information technology solutions, technical support, maintenance, and sustainment; operations support; application development, maintenance and technical support; and lifecycle management. Additionally, the program also supports administrative program management support for IT program offices and DLA Information Operations (J6) Office. The program provides support technology services across the DLA Information Operations Enterprise, the DLA Program Executive Offices (PEO), and all other technology services currently supported through DLA Contracting Services Office (DCSO) acquisitions.
The contract scope of work is to provide Computer Network Defense (CND) analysis, Subject Matter Expert (SME) and Policy and Compliance support to perform CSSP functions for DLA. Support DLA CERT in performing CSSP functions for DLA to include but not limited to, handling and developing Warning Intelligence, providing Attack Sensing & Warning to subscribers, performing incident response, and developing Cloud and ICS security capabilities.
Duties of a CND Analyst may include:
- Perform actions to protect, monitor, detect, analyze, and respond to unauthorized activity within assigned information systems and computer networks
- Employ Cybersecurity capabilities and deliberate actions to respond to a CND alert or emerging situational awareness/threat
- Serve as an expert on CND requirements and compliance to such requirements by using IA tools and techniques to perform compliance analysis and correlation, tracking and remediation coordination, and escalating CND non-compliance
- Provide technical analysis and sustainment support for the enterprise for IA tools and applications
- Assist with the application of Defense-In-Depth signatures and perimeter defense controls to diminish network threats
Required Skills / Experience:
- Five (5) years relevant experience
- Must possess a current DOD Top Secret Clearance and be eligible for an IT-1 at time of proposal submission
- Possess a relevant certification meeting the DOD 8570.01 IAT level II. One of the following:
- Security+ CE
- Possess and maintain CNDSP-IR certification
Location: Columbus, OH
Horizon Industries Limited was founded in 1996 and based in Vienna, Virginia; Horizon is a dynamic, SBA-certified Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) with professional and talented strategists, technologists, and consultants with a wide range of expertise, experiences and personal accomplishments. Horizon provides expertise in the areas of IT, analysis and evaluation, data analytics, business process management, acquisition and financial management, cost and risk assessments, Independent Verification & Validation, program management, systems engineering and design, databases design and management, logistical warehouse services and administrative support services. Horizon also offers capabilities related to financial, operational and technology consulting and risk management services, strategic planning, leadership effectiveness, anti-fraud waste and abuse programs, financial and operational assessments, regulatory compliance, workflow automation, and audit readiness services.
Horizon is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and it is our policy to consider all applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, alienage, ancestry, citizenship status, or any other factors prohibited by law. Horizon will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Horizon’s legal duty to furnish information.