Cybersecurity Access Management Analyst
Horizon Industries Limited (HIL) is a dynamic IT and Management Consulting firm based in the Washington, DC area. We are currently seeking an IA Access Management Analyst for a full-time position, remotely supporting the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA).
Project scope of work:
Provide Application Security support services to assist in the secure access of Enterprise Business Systems (EBS), Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW), and other emerging DLA Systems. The EBS System is built on the SAP platform. Another software platform that must be supported includes but is not limited to Statistical Analysis System (SAS). The primary Production Environment support is provided by DISA. The contractor will be primarily performing role planning, creation and maintenance in a Test and Development Environment and then migrating the resulting product to the Production Environment. The contractor may be asked to provide SAP support to the Production environment as well.
Team will work incident requests, Requests for Change (RFC), Requests for Support (RFS), Requests for Job Role Changes (RFJRC), System Authorization Access Requests (SAAR), and associated EBS Workbench Defect/Enhancements (EBSWB), and Production Operations work based on the priority set by DLA.
Duties of an IA Access Management Analyst may include:
- Perform various Identity and Access Management services to ensure the confidentiality, availability, integrity and non-repudiation of sensitive and classified information and information systems
- Serve as an IA SME with regards to Access and Identity Management and all associated IA policies and procedures
- Provide expertise in the general tenets supporting the overall DOD implementation of its identity, credential and access management service in accordance with DOD policy, procedures and processes
- Possess an understanding of how DOD Instruction 8520.03, Identity Authentication for Information, is used for access management by validating entities are granted or denied access to resources such as computer systems or data.
- On occasion, short duration (1-5 days) site visits may be required as authorized by the Government.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Minimum seven (7) years of relevant IT experience
- Possess a relevant certification meeting DOD 8570.01 IAM level I. One of the following:
- Security+ CE
- Must possess active IT-II security clearance or have a current National Agency Check with Local Agency Check and Credit Check (NACLC) – Secret clearance will cover this requirement
- Computing Environment: AC & PHY SEC, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network +, CompTIA Security +, CISSP, MCDST, MCITP EDST, MCITP EDA, MCITP SA, MCITP EA, MCM, MCA: MS Windows Server: Directory, Windows XP 3, Windows 7 9, MCSA, MCSE
Education: No minimum
Horizon is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and it is our policy to consider all applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, alienage, ancestry, citizenship status, or any other factors prohibited by law. Horizon will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Horizon’s legal duty to furnish information.