Junior RPA Developer
Horizon Industries Limited (HIL) is a dynamic IT and Management Consulting firm based in the Washington, DC area. We are currently seeking a Junior RPA Developer for a full-time position in Vienna, VA.
In the fast and furious age of digital disruption…in which, constant change can shake up entire industries, turn business models upside down or take away market share in no time flat, we're in the process of rapidly expanding our digital capabilities and optimizing our software development processes.
As part of this transformation, we are looking for a Junior Robotic Process Automation Developer, shortly Junior RPA Developer who will work as a valuable team member with 1 -2 yrs RPA Experience, of the newly created Digital Transformation Division within Horizon Industries.
Duties of a Junior RPA Developer may include:
- Ensures that specifications are appropriately detailed to allow proper workflow design;
- Develops and documents the design of the automated workflows;
- Reviews periodically developed workflows and ensures compliance with the solution design and with the development standards;
- Provides support for environments setup, software installation and testing;
- Develops RPA workflows following development standards and best-practices;
- Performs iterative testing during workflow development;
- Identifies exceptions and communicates them to the Business Analyst;
- Provides assistance in the UAT activities of the newly automated workflows;
- Assists with the production deployment and provides support in solving potential issues and bugs identified during implementation phase;
- Provides assistance and bug fixing for the deployed automated process, during stabilization phase.
Required Skills / Experience:
- UiPath Advanced Developer Certification or Blue Prism Developer Certification
- 1-2 years of experience in Robotic Process Automations (RPA) with either one of the market leading RPA platform UIPath or Blue Prism (must);
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in programming (.NET, Java, ETL etc.) with a specific focus on developing Bots or (proven expertise);
- Demonstrated expertise with at least 1 full life cycle analytics or systems integration engagements across strategy, design and implementation;
- Breadth of experience in software design/development and database architecture;
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse set of customers or partners across multiple disciplines.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (Computer Science, Cybernetics, Informatics)
Security Clearance Requirement: For purposes of complying with US Export Laws regarding deemed exports, candidate must have U.S. Citizenship. Must be able to pass background Investigation - Public Trust, Credit Report Check Authorization, and Confidentiality Agreement
Location: Vienna, VA
Horizon is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and it is our policy to consider all applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, alienage, ancestry, citizenship status, or any other factors prohibited by law. Horizon will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Horizon’s legal duty to furnish information.