Horizon Industries Limited (HIL) is a dynamic IT and Management Consulting firm based in the Washington, DC area. We are currently seeking a Business Analyst for a Full-Time position at Vienna, VA supporting a DOD Client.
Working as member of a team provide Business Analyst functions for an enterprise wide mission critical application for a DOD client.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in senior management supporting a DoD Business System
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a contracting field or defining contracting requirements for technical staff
- Experience with documentation including Capabilities Based Assessments (CBA), Initial Capability Document (ICD), and Capability Development Document (CDD)
- Experience formulating and defining business requirements for technical engineers
- Agile methodology experience and Business analysis experience
- Knowledge of Telecommunications and Traditional Contracting compliance as defined by DPAP
- Experience providing briefings to Senior Management
Education: Bachelor's Degree (Master’s Degree preferred)
Security Requirement: Secret IT-1 or ability to obtain
Location: Vienna, VA
Horizon is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and it is our policy to consider all applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, alienage, ancestry, citizenship status, or any other factors prohibited by law. Horizon will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Horizon’s legal duty to furnish information.