Task Order Project Manager
Horizon Industries Limited (HIL) is a dynamic IT and Management Consulting firm based in the Washington, DC area. We are currently seeking a Task Order Project Manager for a full-time position, remotely supporting the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA).
Project scope of work:
Provide Application Security support services to assist in the secure access of Enterprise Business Systems (EBS), Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW), and other emerging DLA Systems. The EBS System is built on the SAP platform. Another software platform that must be supported includes but is not limited to Statistical Analysis System (SAS). The primary Production Environment support is provided by DISA. The contractor will be primarily performing role planning, creation and maintenance in a Test and Development Environment and then migrating the resulting product to the Production Environment. The contractor may be asked to provide SAP support to the Production environment as well.
Team will work incident requests, Requests for Change (RFC), Requests for Support (RFS), Requests for Job Role Changes (RFJRC), System Authorization Access Requests (SAAR), and associated EBS Workbench Defect/Enhancements (EBSWB), and Production Operations work based on the priority set by DLA.
Serves as the project manager for large, complex task order (or a group of task orders affecting the same system) and shall assist the Program Manager in working with the Government Contracting Officer (KO), the task order-level Task Order Managers, Government management personnel and customer agency representatives. Under the guidance of the Program Manager, responsible for the overall management of the specific task order(s) and ensuring that the technical solutions and schedules in the task order are implemented in a timely manner.
Duties of a Task Order Manager may include:
- Serve as the project manager for large, complex task order (or a group of task orders affecting the same system)
- Assist the Program Manager in working with the Government Contracting Officer (KO), the task order-level Task Order Managers, Government management personnel and customer agency representatives
- Under the guidance of the Program Manager:
- Overall management of the specific task order(s)
- Ensure that the technical solutions and schedules in the task order are implemented in a timely manner
- On occasion, short duration (1-5 days) site visits may be required as authorized by the Government.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Project Management certification (i.e. Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification, other recognized certification, etc.
- Five (5) years relevant experience
- Five (5) years of leadership experience with progressively higher responsibility in the public and/or private sector in the IT and/or consulting fields
- Must possess active IT-II security clearance or have a current National Agency Check with Local Agency Check and Credit Check (NACLC)
Education: BS or BA or four (4) additional years of related experience
Horizon is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and it is our policy to consider all applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, alienage, ancestry, citizenship status, or any other factors prohibited by law. Horizon will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Horizon’s legal duty to furnish information.