CyberSecurity Engineer [Sr. RSA Archer – IAT III]
Horizon Industries Limited (HIL) is a dynamic IT and Management Consulting firm based in the Washington, DC area. We are currently seeking a CyberSecurity Engineer for full-time position supporting the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) in Columbus, OH. or Richmond, VA
The JETS Program provides the full range of IT services, technical and management expertise that support applications, software, hardware, infrastructure, and systems, across the DLA IT Enterprise. Support is provided for information technology solutions, technical support, maintenance, and sustainment; operations support; application development, maintenance and technical support; and lifecycle management. Additionally, the program also supports administrative program management support for IT program offices and DLA Information Operations (J6) Office. The program provides support technology services across the DLA Information Operations Enterprise, the DLA Program Executive Offices (PEO), and all other technology services currently supported through DLA Contracting Services Office (DCSO) acquisitions.
Duties of a CyberSecurity Engineer may include:
- Perform a variety of routine project tasks applied to specialized information assurance problems
- Execute integration of electronic processes or methodologies to resolve total system problems, or technology problems as they relate to IA requirements
- Conduct security assessments and security consulting services
- Analyze information security requirements
- Apply analytical and systematic approaches in the resolution of problems of work flow, organization, and planning
- Provides security engineering support for planning, design, development, testing, demonstration, integration of information systems
- Analyze threat information gathered from logs, Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), intelligence reports, vendor sites, and a variety of other sources
- Uses RSA Archer to elevate high threat items to incident responders.
- Maintains and creates customized reports in Enterprise Log Management (ELM) Solution, ArcSight Logger at various CONUS locations.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Possess a relevant certification meeting the DOD 8570.01 IAT III. One of the following:
- CASP CE
- CCNP Security
- CISSP (or Associate)
- Must hold a DOD 8570 CNDSP Infrastructure Support certification. One of the following:
- Computing Environment Requirements:
- MCSA, or MCSE in Microsoft Windows Server 2012, or 2016.
- RSA Archer Certified Administrator II
- Seven (7) years’ relevant IT experience
- Must have an active DOD Secret Clearance at time of proposal submission
- Must possess active IT-II security clearance or have a current National Agency Check with Local Agency Check and Credit Check (NACLC)
- Preferred Experience:
- Four (4) years' maintaining ArcSight ESM and Logger in a government environment.
- Create custom dashboards and reports in ArcSight ESM using threat data.
- Four (4) years of experience maintaining Linux Operating Systems
- Four (4) years of experience supporting Windows Server Operating Systems
- Scripting skills - SQL, REGEX, BASH, PERL or VBA
- Three (3) years of experience using RSA Archer
- 2 - 4 years of experience supporting/using SIEM tools for incident response
- DOD IA experience
- Ten years’ Information Security experience
Location: Columbus, OH or Richmond, VA
Horizon is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and it is our policy to consider all applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, alienage, ancestry, citizenship status, or any other factors prohibited by law. Horizon will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Horizon’s legal duty to furnish information.