Senior Account Manager
Our Dubai team is looking to recruit a strong and established Senior Account Manager with deep technology credentials, to work on key global and regional clients, as well as new business wins.
The successful candidate will be a master storyteller with a passion for technology and complement the team’s values by being ambitious, creative, a culture creator, kind and supportive.
Hill+Knowlton Strategies is creating a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone belongs. As a company and as co-workers, we are building a workplace where everyone can reach their full potential. We are an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements.
To apply, please upload your CV along with your covering email, including your current salary, salary expectations and a brief overview outlining why you believe you would be suited to this role.
RESPONSIBILITIES + ATTRIBUTES
- A creative approach to strategic planning with excellent writing skills
- Strong corporate and technology credentials
- Identify new business, market opportunities and trends and play an integral role in proposal development, pitching and conversion
- Strong supporting role in the financial profitability of your client portfolio, overseeing budget monitoring, revenue forecasting and planning, client budgets and fee negotiation to ensure correct level of profitability
- Ability to manage clients, junior teams and projects and deliver great results
- A strong media/influencer network
- Strong organisational skills with solid attention to detail
- The opportunity to develop under the guidance of some of the best in the industry
- The chance to gain first-hand experience working on high-profile international brands
- Exposure to globally-recognised clients and campaigns centred upon performance and purpose
- The ability to work alongside a passionate and supportive team
- Joining one of the world’s most respected, award-winning PR agencies
- Our dedicated training academy which provides a breadth of skills enabling our people to take ownership of their career development and become trusted advisors to their clients