Supports account team(s) by implementing and executing client programs as directed.
- Communications experience preferred
- Ability to translate basic documents
- University graduate, good command in English
- Basic understanding of media & its function
- Ability to develop press material, e.g. press invite, press releases
Duties and Responsibilities
Works on a range of activities under the direction of supervisors including:
- event planning/organization
- logistical support within one or more accounts
Assist client team(s) by developing accurate media lists and pitch calls as directed.
Manage media database
Produce client’s weekly\monthly reports
Is resourceful in identifying when assistance is needed and knowing the appropriate staff to go to for assistance and/or problem solving.
Achieves personal monthly utilization targets.
Assists in monthly budget process as assigned, i.e. drafting monthly and/or weekly budget status reports as part of budget tracking process, reviewing vendor invoices as they arrive, etc.
Identifies incremental business opportunities on current accounts and shares same information with appropriate supervisor.
Continuously looks for potential new business opportunities for H&K.
Becomes proficient with H&K infrastructure resources (i.e. HK.net).
Pursues every career development opportunity related to his/her career advancement.
Participates in H&K training program.
Projects positive image of H&K at all times.
Any additional works assigned by company.