Digital Project Manager
Hill+Knowlton Strategies is an international public relations company with over 85 offices around the world.
We believe that every corporation, brand and client has a public, and today’s public is more powerful than ever before. They have the power to topple CEOs, reshape corporate and brand strategy, kill products and create unicorns. Today’s public demands truth, transparency and the highest behavioral standards.
Our client obsession means constantly evolving new products + services to help brands and the public communicate. Always in beta.
Our business combines 10 vertical sectors focused on deep industry knowledge, with an evolving number of specialist areas that work horizontally across those sectors. One of those specialist areas of expertise is our Studio. We have a network of Studios around the globe.
The Studio: http://hkstrategies.studio/
What we are looking for:
As we develop communications campaigns for our clients across the earned, owned, paid and shared spaces, we turn to the creative and design expertise in the Studio to help breathe life into our ideas. From the creation of a new identity, to a full-length documentary, to a digital content hub, to the latest interactive experience, the Studio creates the content that carries our stories to audiences around the globe.
We are seeking a dynamic Digital Project Manager to contribute to the Toronto Studio’s world-class work by managing the workflow of various projects for our clients and the broader network. This is a one-year renewable contract with benefits.
You are a highly organized and strategic planner with a relentless passion for innovative client work. You are not afraid of getting your hands dirty while working side-by-side with the craft-based team around you. Nothing makes you happier than meeting deadlines, sticking to budgets and connecting the dots.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Acting as a connecter between the Studio, our sector and specialist teams and clients; building trust and nurturing relationships both internally and externally
- Championing the creative team by balancing diverse ideas and opinions while keeping them focused and on track
- Managing digital production including scoping, estimating, timelines, team formation and direction
- Managing budgets, overseeing project profitability and staffing to ensure client work is delivered on time and on budget
- Staying on top of digital and technological trends with the confidence to make solid recommendations and provide counsel to internal teams and client contacts
- Bringing charisma, passion and tenacity to an exciting team with globally influential clients
What you’ll need to get here:
- 3-5 years’ experience as a project manager (prior agency/consulting experience an asset); PMP designation preferred
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited post-secondary educational institution
- Superb leadership and organizational skills
- Proven track record of success managing the workflow of projects from cross-functional teams within the constraints of budget, resources and schedules
- Excellent knowledge of digital production, UX, UI, design and digital outputs
- Strong understanding of the video production process
- Proven ability to lead both large and small integrated, channel neutral, creative campaigns across multiple industry sectors
- Some management experience with the ability to keep a craft-based team focused and on task
- Experience providing counsel to key client contacts and internal team leads, building relationships and managing expectations from brief to delivery
- Strong business acumen; skilled at building and managing complex budgets, managing staffing and resourcing with a focus on profitability
- Excellent written and verbal skills with a keen eye for detail
- Superb time management skills with the ability to oversee multiple projects at once
- Expert proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of BaseCamp a plus
- Optimism and an entrepreneurial spirit; inspiring teams to deliver to the highest standard attainable
If you think this is the right position for you, please submit your résumé, portfolio and cover letter.