The Hill+Knowlton Strategies team is looking for a rock-star Digital Strategist to join our team in Toronto.
Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, has an excellent track record providing smart counsel and can serve as the strategic lead on digital and influencer programs. We are looking for not just incredible talent, but great attitude is also a must. Candidates must be team players and have can do mindset.
Our Digital Strategists help lead programs for some of the most well-respected and dynamic brands in Canada across a range of sectors including consumer packaged goods, food and beverage, travel and tourism, home furnishing/appliances and financial services.
Here’s what you’d be doing:
- Leading the strategy, planning and execution of digital client programs including content planning, paid media programs, community management and more
- Developing, executing and managing social media and influencer campaigns for a diverse portfolio of clients
- Supervising and contributing to all campaign measurement including influencer activities, media monitoring, data analytics and reporting on all projects
- Managing integration with the broader PR team on account strategy and regular internal and client meetings
- Acting as a client facing expert, providing strategic recommendations, generating fresh ideas and providing counsel on all digital programs
- Serving as a point of quality control, reviewing and editing written materials to ensure high quality and precision in client deliverables
- Demonstrate and encourage creativity and innovation. Actively participate in and organize brainstorms, connect with creative resources, inspire and motivate team members.
- Managing, mentoring and coaching junior staff through constructive feedback, goal setting and consistent communication
- Overseeing account profitability by managing client budgets, tracking the utilization of account team members and ensuring key programs are executed on time and within budget
- Taking an active role in pursuing new business opportunities.
What you’ll need to get here:
- Solid experience in planning and delivering strategic digital communications programs to support objectives of clients or of an organization
- Ability to lead client projects using multiple digital channels and produce results for a variety of clients across different industry sectors
- Skilled client counselor with the ability to ensure client satisfaction through world-class service and results
- Digital & social media savvy with a thorough understanding of how to reach a target audience and drive engagement
- Proven track-record of weaving traditional and digital public relations strategies together into programs with measurable results
- Successful at managing and executing influencer programs, paid media programs, content plans executive positioning, and more
- Skilled storyteller able to ideate strong client narratives that capture attention and communicate a clear brand message and social voice
- Superb writing and editing skills across a variety of platforms with a keen eye for detail and love of the written word
- Capable of troubleshooting challenges by demonstrating creative problem solving
- Experience leading account teams, coaching and mentoring staff
- Highly motivated and able to identify and help secure new business opportunities
- Proven ability to manage multiple client activities, programs and budgets
- Minimum seven – ten years of experience managing strategic, digital communications programs including integration with traditional PR programs.
- Experience working in an inter-agency environment is an asset