H+K is looking for a Video Editor to join our team in Dubai, working across all practices.
At H+K you will have the opportunity to work on well-known local and global brands, and benefit from a structured training and development path for your career.
- Working to H+K's Creative Producers to produce content for a wide range of clients across a multitude of platforms. - "Working within the H+K Studio team with Producers and Project Managers to deliver for a wide range of clients across a multitude of platforms” - Reasoning is that for the most part they will have to deal with internal teams who may not have the base knowledge of film and video. Additionally for the most part will be working with project managers in the team also.
- Understanding each individual client’s brand guidelines and tone of voice.
- Helping to ensure the video team is constantly evolving, keeping H+K at the forefront of digital creative innovation.
- Communicate with other departments within H+K to ensure content is dynamic and collaborating in the effort to consistently create new ideas to offer clients.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to post-production schedules, managing multiple projects.
Experience in data management. manage and update footage and assets - should have clear knowledge of technical support needed in an edit suite.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate:
- Is an experienced video editor with excellent skills in software such as Premiere Pro.
- Has extensive knowledge of video formats and codecs.
- Must have a strong knowledge of the video, audio, graphic & post-production process.
- Must understand optimisation for all broadcast channels and social platforms.
- Is able to execute an online edit as well as offline.
- Has a basic level of knowledge for sound design and colour grading.
- Thinks creatively and is comfortable working to brand guidelines and tight deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Has outstanding communication skills to maintain effective working relations with a wide range of internal and external contacts.
- Knowledge of After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Knowledge of editing 360 footage.
- Fluency in Arabic not essential but preferred.
Note: As well as a CV please include links to a showreel or a portfolio of previous work.