Public Relations Senior Account Executive
Hill+Knowlton Strategies is seeking a Public Relations Sr. Account Executive to join our team in Miami, FL. This person will be supporting marketing efforts to help drive corporate growth and enhance brand awareness, providing a terrific opportunity for a highly motivated individual to help support a variety of accounts. This role is fast-paced, demanding and requires someone who can create and edit client-ready content, manage social media, conduct media relations, and provide support to the team on various projects.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Draft a wide range of written materials (press releases, articles, communications plans, executive speaking points, and social media content)
- Provide general and administrative support, including social media posts featuring key insights
- Support integrated marketing campaigns targeted toward key customer segments
- Conduct analysis to evaluate marketing initiatives and measure marketing success
- Work closely with the VP Business Development to create and develop both brand and communication strategies, as well as standards and practices company-wide that meet the behavior, emotion and recognition objectives of the company
- Complete ad-hoc projects
Qualifications & Skills:
- Undergraduate degree in public relations, journalism, marketing, communications or related
- 1-3 years of full-time public relations agency experience
- Social media management experience, including creating content and content calendars
- Proven client service skills/expertise
- Excellent communication, organizational and writing skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well with others, independently, and virtually as needed
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, social media, PR & media monitoring software (ex. Cision, FPInfomart, Factiva, Radian6).
This job description does not imply that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee in this capacity. The employee will be expected to perform other related duties as required.