Associate Director Financial + Professional Services
FINANCIAL + PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
H+K is a communications agency which is structured around sectors to deliver deep industry knowledge, supported by specialist areas of experience. Our works spans corporate communications, public affairs, social media, content marketing, consumer PR and internal comms.
We have a new opportunity for an established Associate Director within Financial + Professional Services team. This dynamic and ambitious group of 28+ consultants help lead some of our most well-known and biggest accounts.
We are looking for a candidate with a passion for creating corporate campaigns and experience of working in financial services. The successful candidate will also be adept at creating and delivering powerful corporate campaigns and develop high-impact content for blue-chip brands across a variety of channels.
Our business has had strong growth in each of the last four years based on a successful strategy of providing clients with both the depth of expertise in financial services they expect and the breadth of experience they require in multi-stakeholder, multi-channel communications. This is a high profile, high performing team within a major agency.
A FEW OF OUR CLIENTS
- HSBC – devising and delivering two global reputation building campaigns (covering homes and living abroad) for one of the world’s biggest businesses
- BNY Mellon – helping to protect and promote the reputation of one of the world’s most systemically significant banks across the EMEA region
- Bibby Financial Services – delivering the corporate media for one of the UK’s leading independent finance specialists to grow its share of voice and champion SMEs
- Raymond James – raising the profile of its wealth managers and capital markets team as well as its newly launched investment bank in the UK
- Elevate Credit – leading the integrated programmes, including creative campaigns and ambitious corporate media and stakeholder engagement, for this credit provider
RESPONSIBILITIES + ATTRIBUTES
- Proven track record in creating and leading high-level, high-impact corporate communications campaigns, gained through experience of working with big brands
- Strong client handling skills; experience of delivering decisive corporate counsel to senior clients
- A team player but able to lead high performing client and new business teams. Able to earn the respect of the team as well as motivate and develop
- Big-picture thinker with attention to detail, particularly under pressure
- A track record of pitching and winning new business of a significant size and scope
- Financial/Professional Services expertise essential
KEY H+K BENEFITS
- 28 days annual leave
- Our dedicated interactive training academy - ‘The Hub’
- Comprehensive health insurance (Bupa) and Group life assurance scheme
- SMART pension scheme
- Heavily subsidised on-site bar
- WPP employee discount scheme
- Enhanced maternity + paternity scheme
- Vouchers + extra day’s holiday for key milestone anniversaries