Content + Publishing Strategist
Hill+Knowlton Strategies is an international public relations company with over 85 offices around the world.
We believe that every corporate, every brand, every client has a public and today’s public is more powerful than ever before. They have the power to topple CEO’s, reshape corporate and brand strategy, kill products and create unicorns. Today’s public demands truth, transparency and the highest behavioral standards.
Our client obsession means constantly evolving new products + services to help brands and the public communicate. Always in beta.
At H+K our belief is that the agency is a canvas for everyone to write their own story. This job description is written at a moment in time; whatever role you take at H+K we expect you to evolve that role; it should be different tomorrow than it is today and set new standards in the industry.
Our business combines 10 vertical sectors focused on deep industry knowledge with a number of specialist areas that work horizontally across those sectors. One of areas if specialist expertise is Content + Publishing Strategy. We intend building this offer out further in New York.
We would like to appoint a Content + Publishing Strategist to become an accelerant and further catalyst for development of that studio in NY into a leading creative, strategic and innovation hub for our clients and network.
Content + Publishing Strategist
As a Content + Publishing Strategist, you will work with the team who is tasked to deliver best in class content + publishing strategies for our clients.
You will have the ability to take the key insights and creative ideas and translate these into meaningful and impactful strategies that deliver awareness and advocacy for clients across the earned, owned, paid and shared spaces.
You will plan the ideation, aggregation and delivery of content to discover and grow sustainable audiences through the three pillars of content, channel and creative direction.
- Work alongside the Global Head of Content + Publishing to help define and articulate best practice and processes in developing and implementing the content and publishing strategies at H+K
- Bring innovative new technologies and approaches to the teams and ensure we are consistently working with best in class partners, technologies and publishers
- Share learning and be an advocate for ‘Content + Publishing Strategies’ across all sector areas
- Provide counsel with confidence and professionalism on communication strategies, stakeholder engagement, digital and social media plans and content strategies
- Present with insight, substance and passion both internally and externally, selling ideas you have developed and driven
- Ensure best practices in content strategy, (video, social, website), community management, social engagement and SEO are being adhered to across all channels
- Provide recommendations and insight to growth strategies for clients, identify new opportunities and play a proactive role in terms of proposal development, pitching and conversion
What you’ll need to get here:
- Undergraduate degree
- 5-7 years of public relations/communications experience in an agency environment preferred
- Ability to produce results for a variety of clients
- Skilled client counselor with the ability to ensure client satisfaction through world-class service and results
What else is in it for you?
- Fitness reimbursement
- Training and professional development curriculum
- 401K Plan
- Health insurance plan
- Generous PTO policy
- The opportunity to work with, and influence, bold, creative teams and globally influential clients
- An inspiring, passionate, driven, fun, and creative office culture