Sourcing & Recruitment Coordinator
Hill+Knowlton Strategies is an international public relations company with over 85 offices around the world.
We believe that every corporation, brand and client has a public, and today’s public is more powerful than ever before. They have the power to topple CEOs, reshape corporate and brand strategy, kill products and create unicorns. Today’s public demands truth, transparency and the highest behavioral standards.
Our client obsession means constantly evolving new products + services to help brands and the public communicate. Always in beta.
We are looking for a rock-star Sourcing and Recruitment Coordinator to join our North American Talent Group. This position will be based in either New York or Chicago. This represents an exciting opportunity to grow as a recruiting specialist, helping to source talent on behalf of a globally influential agency across different industry sectors including consumer brand, public affairs, corporate, technology, healthcare, energy and industrials and more.
Our ideal candidate is a self-starter with candidate sourcing, research and/or some full-cycle recruitment experience. We are looking for not only incredible talent, but also great attitude, energy and passion for the H+K brand and our offering.
Here’s a look at what you’d be doing:
Duties & Responsibilities
Recruitment: Assisting the Global Talent Group with recruitment for openings across the Americas including:
- Providing key search and sourcing skills, building pipelines of potential candidates through research
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks to source passive candidates for more challenging/niche roles
- Craft and send recruiting emails
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
- Create an Alumni program to help drive recruitment efforts of key talent
- Assist with the creation and posting of job descriptions for a variety of position levels and functions across the firm
- Reviewing resumes against key skills and position requirements for junior level roles
- Managing fluid calendars, scheduling interviews and following up for feedback
- Administering pre-employment testing
- Performing reference and back ground checks; ensuring all paperwork files are current and complete
- Utilizing our ATS system to keep requisitions current and accurate
- Engaging with employee and client referrals by conducting informational calls
- Engaging with entry level candidates by conducting initial phone screens, selling our opportunities and making recommendations on what candidates should move forward in the process
- Build and maintain relationships with target candidates and internal stakeholders to help guide both successfully through the process from posting to hire
Talent Engagement: Actively contribute to the Global Talent Team’s work across employee engagement projects focused on attracting and retaining world-class talent:
- Tracking our attendance at career fairs, events and other networking opportunities that promote the H+K brand among future talent pools
- Assisting in the management of H+K’s Fellow and Intern Programs
- Participating in a wide variety of activities and programs that promote our global diversity and inclusion efforts
- Act as an ambassador for the H+K brand, building relationships with existing and future talent leads
- Lending creativity, tenacity and new ideas to the team to help attract and retain world-class talent
Global Reporting: Helping develop key reports to produce talent data, analytics and manage compliance:
- Assist in creating and maintaining Applicant Flow Logs for the US
- Assist with Diversity Reporting across the Globe
- Assist with creating and providing key insights on recruitment statistics across the globe
- Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired
What else is in it for you?
- Competitive benefits package
- A career working with and influencing a diverse base of creative communications professionals within an exciting, global agency
- Strong leadership with a focus on entrepreneurial thinking, training and mentoring to help you grow, expand your skills and become your professional best
What you’ll need to get here:
- 1-2 years’ experience recruiting and/or sourcing with an agency or in-house
- Undergraduate degree
- Ability to juggle multiple searches at once with accuracy and efficiency
- Prior experience with sourcing, research/candidate generation utilizing key systems such as Linked in; hands-on experience with sourcing techniques such as recruiting on social platforms and crafting targeted Boolean search strings
- Ability to handle a high volume of confidential information with discretion and tact
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems (ATS); Jobvite experience a major plus
- Strong writer with a keen eye for detail
- Adaptable team player able to produce high quality work within a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Client service focus with the ability to build and maintain relationships with senior team members and candidates
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word)
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- True team player with a can-do mindset and positive attitude
If you think this is the right position for you, please submit your résumé and cover letter.About Hill+Knowlton Strategies:Hill+Knowlton Strategies is an international public relations company with over 85 offices around the world. We believe that every corporation, brand and client has a public, and today’s public is more powerful than ever before. They have the power to topple CEOs, reshape corporate and brand strategy, kill products and create unicorns. Today’s public demands truth, transparency and the highest behavioral standards. Our client obsession means constantly evolving, bringing new products, services + world-class talent onboard our teams to help our clients and the public communicate. Always in beta.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Hill+Knowlton Strategies does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, creed, color, age, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, national origin, or ancestry.