Energy + Industrials- Intern
H+K is a public relations and integrated communications agency with 90 offices around the globe. We are the first and only large agency to structure itself around sectors to deliver deep industry knowledge, supported by specialist areas of ideas and strategy, content creation and publishing. Through strategic counsel, creative thinking and effective activation, our deep sector expertise enables us to truly understand our clients’ perspective and transform their challenges into effective, award-winning solutions. Our purpose is to inspire more open, creative and curious conversations to help build a better agency and world.
We are currently looking for an Intern to join our Energy + Industrials team, one of our most diverse business sectors. The dynamic London-based team of 30 offers Communications Services and Public Affairs for a range of clients in the UK, Europe and in emerging markets.
The successful candidates will have an interest in energy, industrials, current affairs and business issues.
RESPONSIBILITIES + ATTRIBUTES
- A passion for, and preferably experience in, energy, industrials communications and PA
- An appetite for current affairs and business issues
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- A desire to participate in media relations and public affairs campaigns
- An understanding of digital communications and social media
- The ability to learn quickly and maintain a positive attitude
- Strong multi-tasking and organisational skills
WHAT THE ROLE CAN OFFER YOU
- The opportunity to develop under the guidance of some of the best in the industry
- The chance to gain first-hand experience working on high-profile international brands
- Exposure to globally-recognised clients and campaigns centred upon performance and purpose
- The ability to work alongside a passionate and supportive team
- Joining one of the world’s most respected, award-winning PR agencies
- Our dedicated training academy The Hub which provides a breadth of skills enabling our people to take ownership of their career development and become trusted advisors to their clients