Copywriter - Healthcare
About Hill Holliday Health: Somewhere along the way, we fall in love with the people we’re trying to help. And we use every bit of that love, compassion, and empathy to fuel us to create ideas that change lives. Even save them. It’s an incredible opportunity and powerful responsibility that all 125 of us Humble Hungry Humans across New York and Boston take very seriously each and every day. So, don’t let all the fun we’re having fool you.
Our clients include Novartis, Alcon, Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen division, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Bayer, Allergan, Ironwood and ALK Pharmaceuticals. To learn about Hill Holliday Health, please visit https://www.hhcc.com/health.
Hill Holliday Health is looking for a smart and passionate experienced Copywriter for our healthcare accounts in our Boston office. Using proven talent and consistent conceptual thinking, the CW must communicate the client’s or product's message in a uniquely fresh, memorable, and persuasive way. This writer will work on consumer healthcare across several brands in oncology, rare disease and a leading not-for-profit health services company as well as other assignments in mix of media including print, patient services, CRM, websites, social, and film.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Conceive and execute top-notch advertising consistent with the agreed-upon strategy.
- Work with art directors, account management, and others within the agency to determine client needs, selling concepts, and strategies.
- Write in a variety of styles and maintain consistently high standards of work that will enhance the agency-client relationship.
- Understand what a big idea is and deliver them consistently.
- Help develop and guide creative ideas based on input from client, agency team, and personal research.
- Under the direction of the Creative Director, monitor all materials through all stages of pre-production and production.
- Complete all assigned work on time and regularly report the status of projects to the Creative Director.
- Intelligent thinking, good organization, and accuracy.
- Conceptual thinking and ability to deliver a point-of-view about the work
- Ability to think and execute across all channels
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Ability to build and maintain positive, productive working relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to effectively present work to senior creatives, members of the account team, and clients
- Ability to take feedback from senior creatives, members of the account team, and clients
- Proven creative talent (several well produced, big idea campaigns)
- 3-5+ years of relevant work experience in an agency environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional work experience