ACD Art - Healthcare
About Hill Holliday Health: Somewhere along the way, we fall in love with the people we’re trying to help. And we use every bit of that love, compassion, and empathy to fuel us to create ideas that change lives. Even save them. It’s an incredible opportunity and powerful responsibility that all 125 of us Humble Hungry Humans across New York and Boston take very seriously each and every day. So, don’t let all the fun we’re having fool you.
Our clients include Novartis, Alcon, Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen division, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Bayer, Allergan, Ironwood and ALK Pharmaceuticals. To learn about Hill Holliday Health, please visit https://www.hhcc.com/health.
- Has overall responsibility for developing and producing exceptional creative strategies and concepts that solve the identified problem and are appropriate for the brand’s personality.
- Design in a variety of styles and maintain consistently high standards of work.
- Articulate and advocate a vision and voice for the brand with an understanding and respect for the brand personality.
- Work with account management and others within the agency to ensure that strategies are insightful and will stimulate good work.
- Develop and guide breakthrough creative ideas that incorporate input from client, agency team, and personal research
- Inspire others and create/maintain an environment where big ideas consistently occur and thrive.
- Consistently deliver big ideas and produce high quality, award winning work that enhances the agency-client relationship.
- Persuasively present and defend creative work to internal teams and clients.
- Operate in the best interest of both the client and the agency by using creative and agency resources judiciously and considering cost ramifications.
- Monitor all materials through all stages of pre-production and production.
- Ensure that work (own and others’) is delivered on time, and regularly report the status of projects to the Creative Director.
- Mentor, guide, and formally manage junior creatives.
- Regularly contribute to new business activities.
- Maintain consistently high creative advertising standards and proactively learn new techniques and trends (and disseminate such information to others on the Creative team).
- Actively participate in industry organizations, events, award shows, etc. as a professional representative of the agency and our clients.
- Network externally and be aware of key players, new talent, trends, etc.
- Intelligent thinking, good organization, and accuracy.
- Ability to define problems, collect relevant information, and draw insightful conclusions.
- Ability to anticipate and resolve issues and obstacles.
- A high degree of professional maturity.
- Sound and prudent decision making and professional judgment.
- Ability to manage a full plate of assignments across all channels (TV, print, direct, digital, etc.)
- Energy and enthusiasm.
- Ability to build and maintain positive, productive working relationships.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Ability to effectively present work to Creative Director(s), members of the account team, and clients.
- Ability to take feedback from Creative Director(s), members of the account team, and clients.
- Consistent, proven creative talent (multiple well produced, big idea campaigns) and superior design sense
- 8+ years of relevant work experience in an agency environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional work experience