Application Programmer II- DVI
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
HighPoint Digital, Inc. professionals focus exclusively on helping government agencies and companies implement their most critically strategic initiatives. We are seeking to hire a knowledgeable and dynamic Application Programmer. The primary responsibility of the Application Programmer will build next generation digital media management applications.
- 3-5 years of hands on development experience.
- Experience working with C and C++
- Experience working with SQL Server database
- Experience developing secure applications.
- Experience developing and supporting web services and APIs..
- Clearance: Interim/Active Secret
- Experience working with Perl, SQL, Unix OS
- Experience responding to application security issues.
- Certs: One of the following; Security+CE, CCNA Security; CySA+; GICSP; GSEC; SSCP
- Demonstrated experience with Agile development (or similar leading to rapid deployment of applications and rapid application updates)
- Knowledge and experience with Open Source applications
- Knowledge and experience in secure application development, including integration with DoD Common Access Card and PKI
- Regularly required to sit for extended periods up to 80% of the time; frequently required to move about to access file cabinets and use office equipment such as PC, copier, fax, telephone, cell phone, etc.
- Occasionally required to reach overhead, bend, and lift objects of up to 10 lbs
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include use of computer monitor screens up to 80% of time
- Individual’s primary workstation is located in an office area
- The noise level in this environment is low to moderate
- Please no Corp-to-Corp or 1099 candidates; this position is W-2 only
- We are unable to sponsor H1B applicants for this role
- Relocation will not be offered
- Selected applicant will be subject to a background investigation
HighPoint is a growth-oriented firm that provides a unique, differentiated employee culture relative to our Federal market peers. We leverage this growth-oriented and employee-focused culture to attract and retain a higher grade of talent than our peers to be an employer of choice.
HighPoint helps government agencies elevate the citizen experience (CX) by improving the touchpoints through which citizens interact with government. We were founded in 2006 by Ben Lanius with the spirit of transforming how agencies connect with and empower citizens to deliver on mission-critical objectives.
At HighPoint, our focus is on delivering results that matter. We support and modernize our federal customer’s mission critical systems and functions. Agility is at our core: it is the mantra that drives us to succeed. We work quickly, analytically and deliver on agency priorities.
HighPoint is privately held with 300 passionate employees across offices and locations in Indianapolis, Indiana; Baltimore, Maryland; and Reston and Herndon, Virginia.
HighPoint Digital, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, national or ethnic origin, disability or veteran status.
HighPoint Digital, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with HighPoint’s legal duty to furnish information.