Sr. Net Developer
This requirement is in task order stage of the process and each candidate considered will be fully screened by our recruiter and technical team lead and if so chosen to proceed in consideration, provisioned an Offer Letter of Intent (LOI). This LOI will need to be reviewed, signed and returned to HighPoint given us full approval to submit the aligned candidates resume to our customer for consideration of this task order
Sr. Net Developer
HighPoint is seeking to identify a Sr. Net Developer to support our client in Washington, DC. This position will sit in our Herndon, VA office. The position works independently to design, develop, deploy, and maintain software platforms and applications. Executes complex analytical and programming tasks while providing leadership and guidance to more junior development personnel. Communicates functional and technical requirements to other developers on the team. Works in a collaborative manner with Project Manager(s) and Software Developer(s) to ensure full compliance of developed products with our government client's requirements.
As a Sr.Net Developer, you will work as part of a highly technical team of professionals who are responsible for all architectural design, development and deployment of cost effective and sustainable technical and application solutions to meet business requirements. Strong organizational skills, managing competing priorities, technical expertise and attention to detail are key in this customer-focused role.
EDUCATION AND YEARS OF EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- > 5 years of Senior Software Developer/development experience
- Must have .Net experience within the last 3 years
- User Experience (UX) / User Interface (UI) Designer >5 years of experience a plus
- Business Analyst >3 years of experience a plus
- >1 year of experience mentoring junior developers
- Must be a US Citizen, eligible for a Public Trust clearance
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Proficient with Microsoft Visual Studio, C# and ASP.Net
- Experience with Development Methodologies such as Agile
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming
- Experience with Angular
- Experienced with SQL and basic database design
- Experience with RTC for source control or a similar source control system
- Experience with Web APIs
- Experience with WCF
- Experience with WPF (Windows development)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Critical analysis and problem-solving skills
- US citizenship required as per potential clearance requirements
- Relocation will not be offered
- Please no Corp-to-Corp or 1099 candidates; this position is W-2 only
- We are unable to sponsor H1B applicants for this role
- Selected applicant will be subject to a background investigation
- Work with Developers and the System Architect to convert requirements into a solution design
- Code high availability, high performance mission critical applications
- Create or maintain design and development artifacts in compliance with customer standards
- Assist in the development of test plans and resolve defects found during testing
- Build and prepare solutions for deployment to the Production environment
- Provide ongoing technical support for Production systems including analyzing issues, defining and implementing initial fixes and/or workarounds, designing and implementing permanent solutions, and assisting with any data cleanup efforts
- Regularly required to sit for extended periods up to 80% of the time; frequently required to move about to access file cabinets and use office equipment such as PC, copier, fax, telephone, cell phone, etc.
- Occasionally required to reach overhead, bend, and lift objects of up to 10 lbs
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include use of computer monitor screens up to 80% of time
- Individual’s primary workstation is located in an office area
- The noise level in this environment is low to moderate
HighPoint is a growth-oriented firm that provides a unique, differentiated employee culture relative to our Federal market peers. We leverage this growth-oriented and employee-focused culture to attract and retain a higher grade of talent than our peers to be an employer of choice.
HighPoint helps government agencies elevate the citizen experience (CX) by improving the touchpoints through which citizens interact with government. We were founded in 2006 by Ben Lanius with the spirit of transforming how agencies connect with and empower citizens to deliver on mission-critical objectives.
At HighPoint, our focus is on delivering results that matter. We support and modernize our federal customer’s mission critical systems and functions. Agility is at our core: it is the mantra that drives us to succeed. We work quickly, analytically and deliver on agency priorities.
HighPoint is privately held with 300 passionate employees across offices and locations in Indianapolis, Indiana; Baltimore, Maryland; and Reston and Herndon, Virginia.
HighPoint Digital, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, national or ethnic origin, disability or veteran status.
HighPoint Digital, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with HighPoint’s legal duty to furnish information.