Senior Pricing Analyst
Senior Pricing Analyst
HighPoint Digital, Inc. is seeking a Senior Pricing Analyst to join its team. This position reports to the Chief Financial Officer and is based in Herndon, VA.
- Review government requests for proposal (RFPs), identify pricing requirements and contractual terms, and create pricing strategies
- Design sophisticated pricing models to support detailed proposal requirements and multiple contract types (e.g. Cost Plus, Fixed Price, Time & Material)
- Contribute strategic pricing insights and work with the proposal team to establish price-to-win (PTW) scenarios
- Lead the development and preparation of compliant cost proposals and business volumes, in collaboration with the capture manager, proposal writers, and technical personnel
- Work with proposal partners and teammates to obtain timely pricing input
- Prepare and present detailed cost/price briefings for management, including discussion of RFP pricing requirements and evaluation criteria, competitive analysis, pricing strategies, assumptions and risks, and key financial metrics
- Manage schedules and workload to meet deadlines within condensed proposal schedules
- Maintain current knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), and other applicable regulations
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or similar business-related field required
- 5-7 years of experience in pricing large Government contracts, preferably with strategic pricing and PTW experience
- In-depth knowledge of federal government contracting process
- Clear understanding of labor costing, indirect rate application, and profit modelling
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill with executives, proposal team members, partners, and customers
- Thorough knowledge of the FAR, DFAR, and CAS
HighPoint is a growth-oriented firm that provides a unique, differentiated employee culture relative to our Federal market peers. We leverage this growth-oriented and employee-focused culture to attract and retain a higher grade of talent than our peers to be an employer of choice.
HighPoint helps government agencies elevate the citizen experience (CX) by improving the touchpoints through which citizens interact with government. We were founded in 2006 by Ben Lanius with the spirit of transforming how agencies connect with and empower citizens to deliver on mission-critical objectives.
At HighPoint, our focus is on delivering results that matter. We support and modernize our federal customer’s mission critical systems and functions. Agility is at our core: it is the mantra that drives us to succeed. We work quickly, analytically and deliver on agency priorities.
HighPoint is privately held with 350 passionate employees across offices and locations in Indianapolis, Indiana; Baltimore, Maryland; and Reston and Herndon, Virginia.
HighPoint Digital, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, national or ethnic origin, disability or veteran status.
HighPoint Digital, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with HighPoint’s legal duty to furnish information.