Dynamic IT entrepreneur Robert Herjavec founded Herjavec Group in 2003 to provide cyber security products and services to enterprise organizations. We have been recognized as one of the world’s most innovative cybersecurity leaders, and excel in complex, multi-technology environments.
Do you thrive in agile, fast-paced environments?
Are you passionate about protecting company and client information?
Are you one to step up to challenges?
Do you have what it takes to work for a shark?
If so, APPLY TODAY
Herjavec Group is looking for a Multimedia Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics across a variety of media.
For this, you need to have a creative flair, advanced understanding of design composition, a strong ability to translate requirements into design coupled with the ability to communicate well, and work methodically and independently as part of a team. Your job is to ensure the Herjavec Group brand is communicated in a strong and consistent manner, inspiring and engaging our customers. You are not only a designer, but a critical thinker that can take on projects holistically and develop smart creative solutions.
- Scoping and executing across the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics, and multimedia pieces including landing pages, illustrations, logos, layouts, photography, infographics, presentations, icons, trade show booths, collateral materials, and more.
- Development of original creative concepts that meet the given project's overall objectives and support the company's existing creative and visual guidelines
- Rapidly delivering high-quality creative assets based on project requirements, guidelines, and specs
- Collaborate with Marketing Communications Manager to ensure high quality output of industry thought leadership content
- Place our customers at the forefront of all decision-making and design processes
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of experience creating digital marketing campaign deliverables, in a studio, agency, or in-house field
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in multimedia, interactive media, graphic design or design-related field
- Experience creating well-designed digital marketing campaign deliverables
- Exceptional understanding and ability in graphic design and typography
- A strong visual portfolio with real projects required. Only candidates with a portfolio will be considered
- Advanced proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop and Illustrator
- Excellent computer skills in the Office 365 suite (Excel, Powerpoint, Word etc)
- Experience with front-end web development in HTML and CSS an asset
- Ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling competing priorities
- Experience editing short videos for digital marketing campaigns an asset
Why Herjavec Group?
Our organization is agile and adaptive, supporting and encouraging ambition, the pace of your career is completely in your control.
Accelerate your Cyber Security career
Your learning pace at is rapid and you will be exposed to all areas of the security domain, as our projects are varied both in nature, size, and location. You could be running a security health check, implementing the latest end user security solution or working with the client’s management team to develop a 3-year security strategy. You will be working in a team that contains subject matter experts who have spent a lifetime working in Cyber Security across the world.
Culture for the next generation
The general culture at Herjavec Group is to promote talent from within, so we encourage personal development via training, mentoring and time from senior management to build our capabilities with our team. We embrace flexible working, and regular team building days and socials.
Finally, we are passionate about IT Security and technology. The technology world is evolving rapidly, and we hope to show you how our team embraces technology change and turns it into successful solutions that solve complex business problems.
We work hard with integrity, but recognize success is a team effort where each of us supports others. It is important that we enjoy what we do.
What We Look for:
Motivated to accelerate your career
You have genuine interests in Technology, and are eager to take control of your career and super charge it in the world of IT Security
You have the ability to communicate effectively with people of different backgrounds to you. Both in written and verbal communication, you provide a clear impact that is understood.
Work with Integrity
We work to the best of our ability in an ethical manner, adhere to processes and regulations, and challenge anything that you believe to be unethical.
You embrace new technology and ways of working. Curious about how new technology can be used to solve business problems.
Contribution and Collaboration
Be a strong team player, support others within your team, and share your knowledge within the organization.
Career Development and Training
At Herjavec Group, we provide support to help you along your career path, ensuring you remain in control of your professional and personal development. This is important to use that you feel confident in your day-to-day activities and you reach your full potential.
Employee peer support
We employ official mentor schemes for junior members of staff to help them learn about the organization and work effectively in their role. There are collaboration groups for knowledge sharing and developing alternative professional interests.
We encourage obtaining professional qualifications and accreditations. These qualifications are great for your professional development, client assurance they are dealing with a trained professional and good confirmation of your new skills.
We have extensive product and technology training courses that we use for internal and external training. Our training provides in-depth real life training modules that ensure you are fully enabled to excel in your role.