Senior Security Consultant
Dynamic IT entrepreneur Robert Herjavec founded Herjavec Group in 2003 to provide cyber security products and services to enterprise organizations. We have been recognized as one of the world’s most innovative cybersecurity leaders, and excel in complex, multi-technology environments.
Do you thrive in agile, fast-paced environments?
Are you passionate about protecting company and client information?
Are you one to step up to challenges?
Do you have what it takes to work for a shark?
If so, APPLY TODAY
The Sr. Security Consultant is a customer-facing consultant responsible for maintaining a high-quality experience and delighting our clients. The Security Consultant will be a subject matter expert in their area of expertise and will focus on delivering engagements to Herjavec Group’s clients with a focus on quality. This role requires a minimum of 65% billable utilization.
The Sr. consultant will provide subject matter expertise during consulting engagements, which assess, define, install, and configure a client’s security capabilities in the policy, process, technology or organizational areas. The Sr. consultant also identifies gaps and recommends cost effective best practices to manage client risk and increase their understanding of security and privacy risk and compliance. The Sr. Consultant is a subject matter expert in a specific security practice and provides technical leadership to their team and their projects.
- The provision and delivery of security consulting services in accordance with Herjavec Group methodologies
- Leading or participating within the assigned professional services practice
- Travelling to customer sites;
- Collecting business and functional requirements at our clients
- Designing and construction of processes;
- Presentation of findings to the customer.
- Work in a collaborative team analyzing client issues and developing solutions
- Designing and implementation of processes, tools, hardware, or software to meet requirements
- Planning and supporting clients in the business implementation of prepared changes
- Prioritize objectives and contribute to project planning and status reporting
- Understand existing client processes and controls with respect to electronic and non-electronic information security.
- Providing pre-sales assistance as required:
- Meeting with clients to determine requirements;
- Working with clients to define the scope of a project.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Typical tasks involve:
- Carrying out research and data collection to understand the organization;
- Conducting analysis;
- Identifying issues and forming hypotheses and solutions;
- Interviewing the client's employees, management team and other stakeholders;
- Facilitating workshops as required;
- Presenting findings and recommendations to clients
- Preparing business proposals and presentations
- 5 to 7 years of experience in actual work and application of skills in a security consulting environment.
- Demonstrated subject matter expertise in their specific practice and specialty.
- Certification in area of specialty that demonstrates subject matter knowledge, if applicable
- Demonstrated ability to perform as a project technical lead