Dynamic IT entrepreneur Robert Herjavec founded Herjavec Group in 2003 to provide cyber security products and services to enterprise organizations. We have been recognized as one of the world’s most innovative cybersecurity leaders, and excel in complex, multi-technology environments.
Do you thrive in agile, fast-paced environments?
Are you passionate about protecting company and client information?
Are you one to step up to challenges?
Do you have what it takes to work for a shark?
If so, APPLY TODAY
As an Account Executive, you will be seen as an information security and IT solutions trusted advisor and will focus on generating new business revenues, as well as help, protect and grow market share/revenues through the identification and development of new business opportunities involving enterprise business clients. This position will be viewed as a customer facing security specialist role. Through the effective leadership of a multi-disciplined account team, this resource will ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling, face to face meetings, video calling and indirect methods such as networking
- Identify leads, manage prospects and acquire new business
- Conducts selling activities on a face-to-face basis
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding established sales gross profits on a quarterly basis
- Cultivates effective long-term relationships with key influencers and decision makers
- Sells to all levels of management, particularly senior levels
- Develops and presents complex written proposals both self-initiated and in response to customer requests (RFP, RFQ, RFI) which frequently include cost justification, business case content and technical specifications
- Prepares and conducts formal group presentations at senior management levels of larger clients
- Builds account plans, based on customer business objectives and future business plans aiding clients in planning their information security long/short term strategies
- Develops medium and long-term sales strategies with a focus on Managed Security Services and IT Security Products/Professional Services
- Maintains a high degree of competitive and product knowledge including evolving technology trends across the full range of products and services
- Establishes and maintains effective entry barriers to competition through strategic product and resource positioning within an account
- Conducts comprehensive results analysis including wins-losses and develops/executes appropriate actions plans
- Develops and documents a personal territorial, account, and/or sales plan
- Effectively utilizes and maintains sales tools including CRM
- Works on an autonomous basis to meet broad job objectives
- Acts as relationship broker to focus internal/external subject matter experts on customer problem solving for added value to customer and company
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years experience as an Account Manager, Account Executive, or Outside Sales Representative
- Prior, successful experience selling IT and cyber security solutions to enterprise and public sector
- IT security OEM certifications or technical selling experience (McAfee, FireEye, Check Point, Palo Alto, Q1Labs, Splunk, Sentinel 1, Sailpoint, CyberArk etc…)
- Previous experience selling Managed Security Services Preferred
- Cold Calling Experience
- ‘Outside the box’ thinking
- Previous experience selling network-based security solutions, e.g. firewall, IPS/IDS, UTM, web application firewall, etc.
- Able to diagnose customer cyber security needs and propose appropriate solutions
- Able to relate security solutions to business benefits to progress sales cycles towards closure
- Strong working knowledge and be able to articulate the value of:
- Managed Security Services
- IT, network and data security, network, and endpoint based security products and technologies, Security risk management, governance and compliance services
- Cyber security consulting and implementation, including security governance, vulnerability testing, and PCI services
- Technical selling experience and relationships with C-Level executives
- Proven information security knowledge and experience, with ability to suggest complex, solution-driven ideas to deliver business value and apply technology solutions to business needs
- Previous fostered client relationships
- Ability to address and resolve roadblocks impacting the close of a sale
- Ability to manage resources within a matrix organization
- Ability to navigate politically within a client's organization
- Ability to influence change within a client's organization and create sales momentum
Position may require approximately 40% travel (Post-COVID restrictions)