Account Executive- Commercial
Herjavec Group is #1 on the Cybersecurity 500 List and our competitive advantage lies in that we are laser focused on Information Security. Commercial Sales Representative within our Commercial Team focus on generating new business revenues, as well as help to protect and grow market share/revenues through the identification and development of new business opportunities with existing clients. The growth in the market for cybersecurity products and services is growing exponentially - join us and be part of our winning team.
- Prospect for potential customers using email, phone, LinkedIn
- Leverage the Herjavec Brand to engage C-level Executives in Security conversations
- Identify net new business opportunities for product sales around McAfee, Forescout, Splunk, Palo Alto Networks, Proofpoint, Sailpoint, Cyberark, or similar solutions
- Identify net new business opportunities for professional service sales around McAfee, Forescout, Splunk, Palo Alto Networks, Proofpoint, Sailpoint, Cyberark, or similar solutions
- Identify net new business opportunities for consulting services like PEN testing, Security Architecture Reviews, Vulnerability Assessments, and Identity and Access Management assessments.
- Conducts selling activities on a face-to-face basis
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding established sales goals on quarterly basis
- Cultivates effective long-term relationships with key influencers and decision makers
- Sells to all levels of management, particularly senior levels
- Prepares and conducts formal group presentations at senior management levels of larger clients
- Develops medium and long-term sales strategies with a focus on Security Product Sales, Consulting Services, Managed Security Services, Professional Services
- Maintains a high degree of competitive and product knowledge including evolving technology trends across the full range of products and services
- Establishes and maintains effective entry barriers to competition through strategic product and resource positioning within an account
- Conducts comprehensive results analysis including wins-losses and develops/executes appropriate actions plans
- Develops and documents a personal territorial, account, and/or sales plan
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years experience as an Account Manager, Account Executive, or Outside Sales Representative with a Security Value Added Reseller (VAR) or Security Manufacturer
- Prior, successful experience selling McAfee, Forescout, Splunk, Palo Alto Networks, Proofpoint, Sailpoint, Cyberark, or similar solutions - both products and services
- Prior, successful experience selling consulting services.
- Prior, successful experience selling network-based security appliance solutions, e.g. firewall, IPS/IDS, UTM, web application firewall, etc.
- Able to consistently ask for the business, discovering what budget is being spent on services and products on a quarterly basis.
- Proven track record of over performance within a specific region or account base – i.e. Presidents club, sales awards, over quota achievement.
- Able to relate security solutions to business benefits to progress sales cycles towards closure
- Strong working knowledge and be able to articulate the value of:
- IT, network and data security, network, appliance and endpoint based security products and technologies, Security risk management, governance and compliance services
- Cyber security consulting and implementation, including security governance, vulnerability testing, and PCI services
- Proven information security knowledge and experience, with ability to suggest complex, solution-driven ideas to deliver business value and apply technology solutions to business needs
- Ability to manage resources within a matrix organization
- Ability to navigate politically within a client's organization
Travel:Position requires approximately 50% travel within the United Kingdom