Inside Sales Support
Reporting directly to the Director of Corporate Development, the Inside Sales Support (ISS) will be responsible for supporting strategic sales accounts by developing, building upon and managing relationships with existing accounts, vendors and key internal stakeholders. In this role the ISS will also assist in generating new account activity in order to maximize revenue and margin to support sales growth.
- Provide quality service to HG’s internal and external customers in all assigned tasks, while upholding HG values at all times
- Serve as internal sales support for pre-defined territory and or strategic accounts to achieve or exceed assigned goals
- Collaborate and support assigned sales reps to drive territory coverage and maintain positive customer, distributor and vendor relationships
- Work closely with key HG internal teams as required or requested to ensure high customer satisfaction
- handle logistics, such as filing purchases and tracking shipments, or work with other employees to ensure quick delivery of services.
- Provide support as required to the Director of Corporate Development and other Sales Leadership as required
- Ability to research and develop excel formulas and manage multiple spreadsheets
- Assist Toronto field sales with HG product quotes
- Undertake the full sales operations process;
- CRM opportunity creation,
- Deal Registration,
- Creating HG Quotes using Vendor/Distribution quote,
- Prepare, submit and track all Sales Orders with high level of accuracy
- Closing opportunities in CRM,
- Process sales orders and invoices, ensuring that orders are filled completely and in a timely manner.
- Tracking shipments
- Run and analyze applicable reports
- Serves as a central point of contact and support for the Sales Representative for order-related issues
- 2+ years of experience in office administration and/or reception an asset
- Degree, Diploma or relevant work experience.
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- High attention to detail.
- Skill in exercising initiative, judgment, and decision-making.
- Experience using computer systems, with an emphasis on MS Office applications (Windows, Excel, Outlook)
- Knowledge of IT security market is desirable but not essential
- Ability to learn quickly
- Confidence to make decisions
- Ability to research and seek out answers
- Customer service knowledge and experience
- Ability to enter data quickly and accurately
- Ability to problem solve on the fly
- Ability to cultivate relationships
- Ability to prioritize in a fast pace environment
- Target driven individual with ambitions to overachieve