Account Executive, Strategic Accounts
Dynamic IT entrepreneur Robert Herjavec founded Herjavec Group in 2003 to provide cyber security products and services to enterprise organizations. We have been recognized as one of the world’s most innovative cybersecurity leaders, and excel in complex, multi-technology environments.
Do you thrive in agile, fast-paced environments?
Are you passionate about protecting company and client information?
Are you one to step up to challenges?
Do you have what it takes to work for a shark?
If so, APPLY TODAY
You are a proven sales professional with a track record of helping enterprise level businesses solve cybersecurity related challenges. As an HG Account Executive you engage with C level executives, and their teams to develop new strategic relationships and help grow existing accounts. You have HG’s comprehensive range of cybersecurity products and services at your finger tips to help you drive revenue, achieve quota and deliver on our organizational imperative of creating fanatical customer relationships.
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking
- Identify leads, manage prospects and acquire new business
- Responsible for meeting established sales gross profit target on a quarterly basis
- Develops and presents complex written proposals both self-initiated and in response to customer requests (RFP, RFQ, RFI) which frequently include cost justification, business case content and technical specifications
- Prepares and conducts formal group presentations at senior management levels of larger clients
- Builds account plans, based on customer business objectives and future business plans aiding clients in planning their information security long/short term strategies
- Partners with vendor technology representatives for product resell opportunities
- Maintains a high degree of competitive and product knowledge including evolving cybersecurity trends across the full range of products and services
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years experience as an Account Manager, Account Executive, or Outside Sales Representative
- Prior, successful experience selling IT and cybersecurity products and service solutions to enterprise and public sector
- IT security OEM certifications or technical selling experience (for example: Splunk, Palo Alto Networks, Crowdstrike, Intel Security etc)
- Previous experience selling Managed Security Services preferred
- Comfort with and knowledge of cybersecurity services/operations landscape including: security assessments, governance and compliance services, PCI compliance, technology architecture and implementation and incident response