Program Manager, Demand Generation
Herjavec Group is looking for a data-driven Program Manager, Demand Generation with the experience to accelerate growth for our lead generation activities. In this role you will develop and launch best-in-class marketing campaigns to develop new prospects and nurture them through our customer lifecycle - from unknown prospect to fanatical and loyal customer. You will develop, manage and support the end-to-end acquisition and installed base growth strategy to drive quality leads for our sales organization through thoughtful, optimized programs across all digital media channels.
- Develop and execute on the digital demand generation strategy to achieve revenue and pipeline goals
- Execute integrated, global demand generation campaigns including PPC, social, email, nurture programs, webinars, SEM/SEO to achieve revenue and pipeline goals
- Create and manage engagement programs in Marketo to move leads through the sales and marketing funnel
- Develop compelling content aligned with our segmented target audiences at each stage of the buying process
- Manage Marketo automation rules and logic, landing pages, and reports.
- Accountable for tracking and reporting on results from demand generation campaigns
- Maintain a data-driven approach through continual experimentation and optimization (a/b testing, etc.)
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2+ years’ experience in B2B demand generation in a technology product and/or services company
- Experience with CRM - specifically Microsoft Dynamics
- Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing, engineering or equivalent experience desirable
- Excellent computer skills in the Office 365 suite (Excel, Powerpoint, Word etc)
- Experience with developing integrated marketing campaigns using Marketo
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite an asset