Security Consultant - SailPoint
The Security Consultant is a customer-facing consultant responsible for maintaining a high-quality experience and delighting our clients. The Security Consultant will be well-versed in their area of expertise and will focus on delivering SailPoint IIQ engagements to Herjavec Group’s clients with a focus on quality.
The consultant will provide subject matter expertise in SailPoint IIQ during consulting engagements, which assess, define, install, and configure a client’s security capabilities in the policy, process, technology or organizational areas. The consultant also identifies gaps and recommends cost effective best practices to manage client risk and increase their understanding of security and privacy risk and compliance.
- The provision and delivery of security consulting services in accordance with Herjavec Group methodologies.
- Participating within assigned professional services practice
- Travelling to customer sites;
- Collecting business and functional requirements at our clients
- Design and construction of security and business processes;
- Creation of draft reports and presentations;
- Assisting in the presentation of findings to the customer.
- Working closely with the Project Manager and Technical Lead to ensure that the requirements of the statement of work are met and that the client is aware of any actual or potential issues:
- Planning timescales and the resources needed;
- Clarifying a client's system specifications.
- Designing and implementation of tools, hardware, software required by a client;
- Planning and supporting clients in the business implementation of prepared changes
- Participate in client interviews and requests for information in order to investigate and collate relevant information regarding client IT environments.
- Understand existing client processes and controls with respect to electronic and non-electronic information security.
- Providing pre-sales assistance as required:
- Meeting with clients to determine requirements;
- Working with clients to define the scope of a project.
- Remaining up-to-date on industry standards within assigned professional services practice.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Typical tasks involve:
- Carrying out research and data collection to understand the organization;
- Conducting analysis of systems and business processes;
- Identifying issues and forming hypotheses and solutions;
- Interviewing the client's employees, management team and other stakeholders;
- Facilitating workshops as required;
- Presenting findings and recommendations to clients;
- Preparing business proposals and presentations;
- Implementing tools, software, hardware and processes to meet the client’s requirements.