Service Now Administrator
Dynamic IT entrepreneur Robert Herjavec founded Herjavec Group in 2003 to provide cyber security products and services to enterprise organizations. We have been recognized as one of the world’s most innovative cybersecurity leaders, and excel in complex, multi-technology environments.
Do you thrive in agile, fast-paced environments?
Are you passionate about protecting company and client information?
Are you one to step up to challenges?
Do you have what it takes to work for a shark?
If so, APPLY TODAY
The ServiceNow Administrator is a key member of our highly skilled and detail oriented Reporting team. This role reports
reports to the Manager, Business Intelligence & Analytics, and is responsible for maintaining the IT Service Management (ITSM) and Customer Service Management (CSM) system in Production and non-Production Environments. The Administrator is an escalation point who liaises closely with all areas of the business to ensure user and client satisfaction for development of new features, maintenance and user issues. We’re on the hunt for someone who demonstrates excellent oral, written, interpersonal and organization skills, is comfortable working under pressure independently as well as part of a larger team to meet deadlines.
- Maintain the IT Service Management (ITSM) and Customer Service Management (CSM) system in Production and non-Production Environments.
- Development and implementation of new features, processes or modules.
- Work closely with Business Stakeholders to ensure processes and modules are continuously enhanced and maintained to support user needs.
- Define requirements, workflows, participate in all development and/or configuration, testing, and implementation activities to meet stakeholder specifications.
- Make process and procedure improvement suggestions based on ITIL best practices to improve efficiency and user experience.
- Build process and procedure documents.
- Configure and maintain Workflows, Service Catalog, UI, Client scripts, Business rules, UI Actions, etc.
- Perform testing and evaluation of all Changes to ensure compatibility on non-Production environments.
- Document and maintain detailed record of all Change activities including description, testing procedure, impact assessment and backout procedures.
- Implement and manage Change process on Production environment including post implementation review to ensure optimal performance.
- Communicate with stakeholders on upcoming Changes, system modifications and upgrades/updates.
- Maintain lists and perform scheduled reviews on groups, users and ServiceNow data.
- Design Reports and Dashboards.
- Maintain health of the environment and inform management of necessary updates, upgrades and required maintenance etc.
- Serve as a escalation point for any technical, workflow or process problem to ensure timely resolution.
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience in development and implementation on ServiceNow.
- Experience in ServiceNow Administration and technical support.
- Familiarity of all ServiceNow modules with strong understanding of ITSM and CSM.
- ServiceNow Foundations/ServiceNow System Administrator Certification
- ITIL Foundations Certification
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Why Herjavec Group?
Our organization is agile and adaptive, supporting and encouraging ambition, the pace of your career is completely in your control.
Accelerate your Cyber Security career
Your learning pace at is rapid and you will be exposed to all areas of the security domain, as our projects are varied both in nature, size, and location. You could be running a security health check, implementing the latest end user security solution or working with the client’s management team to develop a 3-year security strategy. You will be working in a team that contains subject matter experts who have spent a lifetime working in Cyber Security across the world.
Culture for the next generation
The general culture at Herjavec Group is to promote talent from within, so we encourage personal development via training, mentoring and time from senior management to build our capabilities with our team. We embrace flexible working, and regular team building days and socials.
Finally, we are passionate about IT Security and technology. The technology world is evolving rapidly, and we hope to show you how our team embraces technology change and turns it into successful solutions that solve complex business problems.
We work hard with integrity, but recognize success is a team effort where each of us supports others. It is important that we enjoy what we do.
What We Look for:
Motivated to accelerate your career
You have genuine interests in Technology, and are eager to take control of your career and super charge it in the world of IT Security
You have the ability to communicate effectively with people of different backgrounds to you. Both in written and verbal communication, you provide a clear impact that is understood.
Work with Integrity
We work to the best of our ability in an ethical manner, adhere to processes and regulations, and challenge anything that you believe to be unethical.
You embrace new technology and ways of working. Curious about how new technology can be used to solve business problems.
Contribution and Collaboration
Be a strong team player, support others within your team, and share your knowledge within the organization.
Career Development and Training
At Herjavec Group, we provide support to help you along your career path, ensuring you remain in control of your professional and personal development. This is important to use that you feel confident in your day-to-day activities and you reach your full potential.
Employee peer support
We employ official mentor schemes for junior members of staff to help them learn about the organization and work effectively in their role. There are collaboration groups for knowledge sharing and developing alternative professional interests.
We encourage obtaining professional qualifications and accreditations. These qualifications are great for your professional development, client assurance they are dealing with a trained professional and good confirmation of your new skills.
We have extensive product and technology training courses that we use for internal and external training. Our training provides in-depth real life training modules that ensure you are fully enabled to excel in your role.