If you enjoy leading in a changing environment, are goal motivated and believe in performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals through strong collaboration with partner and internal stakeholders. We have a place for you.
You will be responsible for leading a team of Renewal Specialists that are driving the Customer Renewals cycle for all renewal activities from opportunity identification to negotiation to close. You will build direct relationships with partners, customer, other cross functional leaders and leverage your team. You will manage all aspects of the renewals business including coaching renewals specialists, forecasting, vendor training and more. You will be responsible for the overall renewals quota of your team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in managing a diverse team, a strong grasp of sales, and will demonstrate high level of comfort working with partners, customers, internal teams and executive leadership. High energy, executive presence, strong communication skills and the ability to adapt to a constantly evolving marketplace and evolving business models are critical skills for this opportunity.
- Lead the renewal sales cycle from proposal stage through contract execution
- Achieve / exceed quarterly renewal targets
- Maximize renewal revenue by creating sale program for potential & cross sell opportunities
- Accurately forecast quarterly renewal revenue
- Take preventative measures with renewal clients early in the cycle and define issues inhibiting a successful, timely renewal
- Build relationships & engage with customers daily regarding renewal opportunities
- Drive quarter cadence with core vendor partners
- Engage with internal SMEs to create customized programs to add value to the client and company
- Negotiate sourcing agreements with partners to maintain competitive advantage and increase profit margins
- Develop and support long term relationships with key influencers and decision makers
- Lead the renewals sales team and execute organization sales strategy
- Provide continuous feedback to management on both successes and challenges of the business
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2-5 years’ experience within IT security industry preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Technology considered an asset.
- Strong track record of sales accomplishments leading commercial negotiations in a quota-carrying role
- Strong time management
- Experienced negotiator
- Experience with cloud-based/SaaS solution offerings
- Expert user in Microsoft Suite & CRM
- Proven expertise working with the executive level in client environments, as well as with procurement and business owners (sales, HR, service orgs.)
- Understanding of accounting and financial principles such as Budgeting, ROI, Project Payback, Time Value of Money, TCO-based Selling
- Some travel may be required (10% - 25%)