Manager Order Fulfillment, Return & Aftersales -EMEA
Manager Order Fulfillment, Return & Aftersales -EMEA (40 hrs p/w, Venray)
The Manager Order fulfillment & Return and Aftersales is responsible for delivering an optimal member experience for our members in 12 Northern European countries. Ensuring prompt delivery and optimal delivery service of orders directly to our members within the agreed Service Level, is one of the main responsibilities. Your team is
managing all picking, packing and shipping activities. In close cooperation with the Country Directors and the Senior Manager Transportation and our carriers, you and your team try to realize the perfect order.
About Herbalife Nutrition
Herbalife Nutrition is an international stock market listed organization with its own development and distribution of high-quality products for weight management, sports nutrition and personal care. Herbalife employs more than 8,000 people worldwide and a sales team of more than 3 million independent members sells Herbalife products in more than 90 countries worldwide. For an impression of the brand, go to: https://iamherbalifenutrition.com/.
The EMEA distribution center (EDC) is located at Venray and with 260 employees they are responsible for distribution to individual members within north-western Europe and to other Herbalife distribution centers worldwide. Take a look at our distribution center at http://bedrijf.herbalife.nl/herbalife-nederland.
Responsibilities job role
- Building and maintaining a strong team within the department to be able to meet the agreed Service Levels (e.g. perfect order >96%). In total 5 direct reports and 30-60 employees indirect.
- Focus on capacity following our “Breathing Factory concept” and define what is needed to be ready for the future.
- The manager will propose and realize improvements (systems, processes, materials) to reduce the costs per order.
- Periodically analyze the delivery quality to define and realize improvements on KPI’s, together with your team, the Planning department, and the carrier companies.
- Ensures the knowledge and optimal use of the WCS system to be able to reach the optimal balancing of orders over the Pick Line (modern Pick To Light System).
- Realize a pro-active communication structure to Country Directors, Senior Management and the front office departments of our 12 Northern European Countries.
- Integrate front office and back office (Return and Aftersales) activities in such a way that service to our Members is optimized and professionalize and optimize the relationship with our carrier companies to ensure the highest level of service and flexibility.
- Make sure that the department is compliant.
- Back up of the Director Distribution Northern Europe.
- Customer focused
- Good communication skills
- Result driven, analytical
- Flexible, accurate and hands-on
- Adaptable and problem-solving skills
- HBO Bachelor degree.
- 3-5 years management experience within an international supply chain.
- Experience with pick to light systems, good knowledge of MS Office and preferable worked with Oracle WMS.
- Knowledge Dutch & English, verbal and written
What can you expect from us?
At Herbalife Nutrition we believe it is important that everyone enjoys going to work daily. A positive corporate culture, personal attention, appreciation, open communication, respect and collegiality are central. In addition to good employment conditions, we offer a challenging position in an inspiring working environment where self-development is important.
When you are interested in this role, you can apply with your motivation and resume. For more information about this role please contact Marcel Thomasse (Director Distribution Northern Europe) via phone +31 (0) 478 55 60 60.
Acquisition as a result of this advertisement is not appreciated!