Herbalife Nutrition Warsaw
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the Logistics Supervisor (PL/CZ/SK market) with logistics activities to ensure excellent services in line with corporate values & policies and departmental goals.
- Administration and control of all documents required both by internal policies and procedures and country-specific regulation. Including preparation of:
- All sanitary permissions on time to ensure full product availability,
- Recycling reports for Poland, Czech, and Slovakia,
- Packaging reports for CZ SK & PL,
- Cooperation with courier company including checking the shipment status, complaint management,
- Supporting Member Services department in the complaints management process,
- Communication with other departments in Poland but also with the EMEA team and, external partners,
- Working in Warehouse management software (Oracle) and other Warehouse related systems,
- Active look for the current process, review improvement areas and propose a solution to improve the service quality,
- Participation in regional projects,
- Participation and support country and regional Events, also during weekends,
- Escalate any issues which might impact on business and Member,
- Business travel – providing local and company regulations allow.
- Minimum 4 years of work experience, preferably in logistic/warehousing or supply chain area in an international company (in e-commerce will be plus),
- Fluent in both Polish and English,
- Education in logistic/warehousing area would be an asset,
- Excellent PC skills (Inc. Word, Excel, Outlook),
- Experience in Oracle will be an additional asset,
- Very good communication and problem - solving skills;
- Customer service attitude.
- Ability to build effective working relationships.
- Company laptop,
- Working from Home possibilities,
- Personal development opportunities,
- International environment,
- Attractive salary, bonuses, and benefits package including Medicover medical package, MyBenefit System (Multisport or Cafeteria), private insurance, entertainment events, and many others,
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment with Herbalife food & drinks,
- No dress code,
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes,
- Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills, and training sessions.
Herbalife is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Our nutrition, weight-management and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated independent Members in more than 90 countries. Herbalife is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HLF) with more than 9,500 employees and millions of customers. The company reported net sales of $4.9 billion in 2019.
Our company offers a culture focused on your career to help you expand your talents and a chance to change lives: https://iamherbalifenutrition.com/.
For 40 years, we've known that good nutrition leads to a better life. If you're ready to help us on our mission for nutrition, we want to hear from you today.
How To Apply
If you want to be part of a business that values people as individuals as well as inspires and motivates its employees to succeed and expand their talents please apply via the link below: