Herbalife Nutrition GBSC Krakow
On this position you will collaborate proactively with functional analysts to translate business and integration requirements into configurable web application designs and solutions to help build and maintain the Herbalife websites and related mobile applications utilizing Rapid Development framework and MVP approach.
- Create internationalized software to roll-out to worldwide Herbalife audience
- Implement core development of new functionality, enhancements to existing functionality, and platform maintenance work
- End-to-end ownership of applications, from inception through post-deployment support and iterative enhancement
- Build Microservices
- Build integrations with core services (JSON, XML, REST, SOAP)
- Build and maintain AWS dev environment
- Back-end programming MySQL, SQL, ORA, or MongoDB
- Provide input into daily scrums (development meetings)
- A solid background in computer science
- 5+ years of experience in building production software applications with focus on efficient back-end components
- Working knowledge of Java
- Working familiarity with web services including REST, SOAP
- AWS components and services, setup
- Experience with object-oriented analysis and design.
- Must possess exceptional written and verbal communication
- Good command of English language
- An eye for clean, testable, maintainable code
- Company laptop,
- Working from Home possibilities,
- Personal development opportunities,
- International environment,
- Attractive salary, bonuses and benefits package including Luxmed VIP medical package, MyBenefit System (Multisport or Cafeteria), private insurance, entertainment events and many others,
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment with Herbalife food, drinks and game corner,
- No dress code,
- Flexible working hours,
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes,
- Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills and training sessions.
Herbalife is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Our nutrition, weight-management and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated independent Members in more than 90 countries. Herbalife is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HLF) with more than 9,500 employees and millions of customers. The company reported net sales of $4.9 billion in 2019.
Our company offers a culture focused on your career to help you expand your talents and a chance to change lives: https://iamherbalifenutrition.com/.
For 40 years, we've known that good nutrition leads to a better life. If you're ready to help us on our mission for nutrition, we want to hear from you today.
How To Apply
If you want to be part of a business that values people as individuals as well as inspires and motivates its employees to succeed and expand their talents please apply via the link below: