Senior Internal Auditor
Senior Internal Auditor
Herbalife Nutrition GBSC Krakow
The Senior Internal Auditor is responsible for auditing the operations and financial information of various departments within the organization to ensure accuracy and compliance with policies, procedures, US GAAP and applicable local GAAP, SOX, good business practices, government guidelines and laws and last but not least identify and report on findings, make recommendations to improve policies or procedures accordingly.
- Audit key company operations for compliance and efficiency including SOX controls, financial and operational controls,
- Coordinate and assist SOX compliance and testing activities within EMEA, occasionally may support a project in another region, including: complete process documentation; identification of control weaknesses, appropriate testing results and evaluation of control effectiveness,
- Work with project management to:
- identify and report on internal control weaknesses,
- recommend efficient means for improvement,
- plan, implement and complete audits within a reasonable amount of time,
- Projects may require 1 to 3 consecutive weeks away from home. Annual travel may include up to 30% of the time.
- 3-5 years of auditing experience, including SOX 404 experience,
- Good understanding of regulatory, accounting, financial guidance and best practice relevant to the business, including technology implications,
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teammate and other essential computer applications as well as electronic work paper styles,
- Must have excellent communication skills and interact effectively at all levels with sensitivity to cultural diversity,
- Must be willing to work in various environments, including offices, labs, manufacturing plants and warehouses,
- Must be able to prepare clear, organized and concise work papers and other documentation that supports testing.
- Company laptop,
- Personal development opportunities,
- International environment,
- Attractive salary, bonuses and benefits package including Luxmed VIP medical package, MyBenefit System (Multisport or Cafeteria), private insurance, entertainment events and many others,
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment with Herbalife products and game corner,
- Flexible working hours,
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes,
- Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills and training sessions.
Herbalife is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Our nutrition, weight-management and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated independent Members in more than 90 countries. Herbalife is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HLF) with more than 9,500 employees and millions of customers. The company reported net sales of $4.9 billion in 2019.
Our company offers a culture focused on your career to help you expand your talents and a chance to change lives: https://iamherbalifenutrition.com/.
For 40 years, we've known that good nutrition leads to a better life. If you're ready to help us on our mission for nutrition, we want to hear from you today.
How To Apply
If you want to be part of a business that values people as individuals as well as inspires and motivates its employees to succeed and expand their talents please apply via the link below: