Senior Director - Internal Audit, EMEA & India
Sr. Director, Internal Audit, EMEA & India
Herbalife Nutrition Global Business Services - Krakow
In this role you will be responsible for the recruitment, hiring, training/development and evaluation of the EMEA & India Regions Internal Audit Team. This role will lead the planning and execution of projects/ audits to meet the requirements laid out in the Annual Audit Plan, (which is subject to changes resulting from updates throughout the year) to support Management and the Board of Directors/Audit Committee in performing their Corporate Governance responsibilities.
This role will have Regional EMEA & India Audit Responsibilities, which include location level risk assessment, planning, and execution of the audit, as well as reporting of such audits. Responsibilities described below should be carried out to support the achievement of established departmental goals. It also includes regional implementation of software tools used by the team.
Furthermore, the Sr. Director-Internal Audit – EMEA & India will work closely with the Senior VP, Internal Audit and in partnership with regional executives and management to assess the Region’s processes and internal controls for identifying and managing business risk, regulatory compliance (including SOX 404) and delivering organization effectiveness and efficiency.
Internal Audit Team in EMEA & India Regions
You will interact with all levels throughout the organization, including but not limited to the following:
• Work with Home Office (global audit team), Region Controllers and country finance personnel for the effective planning & execution of the Internal Audit Plan
• Maintain appropriate professional relationship with peers and management to achieve desired objectives
• Involve and engage with team members and management on topics of audits, risk assessment and process and controls understanding and improvements
• Plan, direct, and assign resources to audit activities that provide assurance that key financial, strategic and operational risks are identified and appropriately managed.
• Work closely with the SVP – Internal Audit in overseeing the Internal Audit function and the carrying out of the Internal Audit Charter.
• Provide independent and objective assurance and consulting to management and senior management, while assuring that such review and tasks do not compromise independence or objectivity of the Internal Audit function.
• Ensure adherence to the International Professional Practices Framework (published by the Institute of Internal Auditors) in the carrying out of responsibilities.
• Provide consulting services to management and assist in the assessment of risks, the formulation of well-designed and cost-effective internal controls to mitigate these risks and the documentation thereof (in conformity with regulatory promulgations).
• Possess strong understanding and awareness of anti-bribery/ anti-corruption, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
• Collaborate with other control and related functions, including Ethics & Compliance, Legal and Human Resources.
• Strong working knowledge of USGAAP, IFRS, and some knowledge of SEC requirements.
• Collaborate closely with external auditors to leverage their reliance on Internal Audit’s audit testing work and to promote greater efficiencies.
• Direct any, and all other audit activities that may be assigned by the Senior VP – Internal Audit .
• Provide leadership support on the daily operations of the Internal Audit Department; work on ad-hoc projects as assigned by SVP, Internal Audit.
• Enhance awareness of strong internal control environment and compliance with standard policies and control requirements across all regional countries.
• Lead and present at all Corporate/Regional IA meetings representing EMEA & India.
• Be knowledgeable of IT and its impact on business, operational and financial processes and controls.
• Excellent oral and written English communications skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal and supervisory skills.
• Strong technical auditing skills and experience.
• Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills.
• Able to multi-task, work in a face paced environment and meet deadlines.
• Highly organized, self-motivated and responsible.
• Willingness to coach/ mentor and motivate teams.
• Strong organizational skills.
• University degree in Accounting & Qualified Accountant (CPA, CA etc.).
• More than 15 years of audit and controls experience; with 3 – 4 years’ working experience in Big Four, and 8+ years’ Internal Audit experience.
• Experience with FCPA and other relevant anti-bribery and anti-corruption rules, regulations and reporting.
• At least 10 years of management experience.
• Computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
• Ability to travel frequently – travel will be up to 25-40% within EMEA and India.
- Company laptop,
- Working from Home possibilities,
- Personal development opportunities,
- International environment,
- Attractive salary, bonuses and benefits package including Luxmed VIP medical package, MyBenefit System (Multisport or Cafeteria), private insurance, entertainment events and many others,
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment with Herbalife food, drinks and game corner,
- No dress code,
- Flexible working hours,
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes,
- Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills and training sessions.
Herbalife is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Our nutrition, weight-management and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated independent Members in more than 90 countries. Herbalife is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HLF) with more than 9,500 employees and millions of customers. The company reported net sales of $4.9 billion in 2019.
Our company offers a culture focused on your career to help you expand your talents and a chance to change lives: https://iamherbalifenutrition.com/.
For 40 years, we've known that good nutrition leads to a better life. If you're ready to help us on our mission for nutrition, we want to hear from you today.
How To Apply
If you want to be part of a business that values people as individuals as well as inspires and motivates its employees to succeed and expand their talents please apply via the link below: