Data Change Management Analyst
Data Change Management Analyst
Herbalife Nutrition GBSC Krakow
The Change Analyst is responsible for:
- Processing cross regional and/or corporate project tasks,
- Production Revision Requests (PRRs),
- Non-project Engineering Changes (ECs) and Manufacturing Changes (MCO) for new product release,
- Country rollouts, supplier moves, and changes required for the release of component parts and finished good SKUs. This includes part number creation and standard part nomenclature.
- prioritize daily tasks to support the business and customers in the distribution and selling of products,
- create and oversee Change Orders, Parts and Bills of Material, through the release and distribution processes in accordance with corporate and department documentation procedures and guidelines,
- manage the approval routing of Change Requests,
- manage the revision control of Parts and Bills of Material,
- provide back up to all team members through maintaining a working knowledge of all jobs in the department,
- assist with special projects as assigned by Team Supervisor.
- 3 years’ experience in a Supply Chain product lifecycle management application and Enterprise Resource Planning systems,
- 3 years’ experience in engineering change process, bill of material structure and revision control within a manufacturing process environment,
- Good understanding of implementing changes in production, i.e. managing a change review/implementation board, stock disposition, etc.,
- Very good inter-personal skills, to communicate and collaborate efficiently with project teams, cross functional department associates and internal/external partners,
- The ability to execute tasks and prioritize workload,
- Attention to detail.
- Company laptop,
- Personal development opportunities,
- International environment,
- Attractive salary, bonuses and benefits package including Luxmed VIP medical package, MyBenefit System (Multisport or Cafeteria), private insurance, entertainment events and many others,
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment with Herbalife products and game corner,
- Flexible working hours,
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes,
- Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills and training sessions.
Herbalife is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Our nutrition, weight-management and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated independent Members in more than 90 countries. Herbalife is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HLF) with more than 9,500 employees and millions of customers. The company reported net sales of $4.9 billion in 2019.
Our company offers a culture focused on your career to help you expand your talents and a chance to change lives: https://iamherbalifenutrition.com/.
For 40 years, we've known that good nutrition leads to a better life. If you're ready to help us on our mission for nutrition, we want to hear from you today.
How To Apply
If you want to be part of a business that values people as individuals as well as inspires and motivates its employees to succeed and expand their talents please apply via the link below: