Senior Project Coordinator
Senior Project Coordinator
Herbalife Nutrition GBSC Krakow
About the role:
As a Senior Project Coordinator, you will provide support, guidance and feedback, including assessments of requirements on Distributor and Order Management related projects in the Worldwide Business Support Department from inception to completion as necessary, ensuring relevant deliverables are met and completed. You will assist in executing projects, provide support, coordination, and training, on various projects including creating and maintaining various manual and electronic documents incorporating or updating relevant information as required.
In this role you will:
- Provide support in project development in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders that support business goals.
- Take responsibility for meeting timelines and quality, with a drive to meet deadlines and manage expectations.
- Take accountability for making well-informed timely and appropriate decisions.
- Demonstrate understanding of when to defer decisions to upper management.
- Identify existing/future processes and quality enhancements to improve business efficiencies. Presents ideas & process changes to drive continuous improvements to deliver better service and tools.
- Assist in developing project plans and associated communications documents and effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, presentations, and training material as needed.
- Coordinate and execute business user testing as needed. Including, but not limited to scheduling, preparing, and gathering test data, tracking issues, coordination with Information Systems, and training.
- Resolve problems in accordance with company requirements and expectations. Applies broad working knowledge of Distributor Services principles during the planning and execution of all job duties.
- Work independently and exercises initiative and personal judgment in planning and laying out the sequence of normal daily and weekly work routines.
- Complete assignments in a timely manner, following accepted procedures and practices.
- Identifies procedural opportunities and manages tasks and timeframes to support the Department.
- 5+ years of hands-on project coordination
- 3-5 years experience direct fast-paced customer service experience
- Ability to multitask, set appropriate priorities, and meet deadlines continuously in a demanding fast-paced environment
- Practice adaptive learning techniques. Exhibits ability to absorb a variety of new techniques and information in a limited amount of time to meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook)
- Ability to research and resolve practical problems and carry out responsibilities under general supervision
- Able to meet deadlines and keep management informed of progress
- Ability to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves
- Company laptop,
- Personal development opportunities and access to online training environments as Herbalife Nutrition University, GoodHabitz and LinkedIn Learning,
- International environment,
- Attractive salary, bonuses, and benefits package including Luxmed VIP medical package, MyBenefit System (Multisport or Cafeteria), private insurance, entertainment events, and many others,
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment with Herbalife products and game corner,
- Flexible working hours,
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes,
- Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills, and training sessions.
Who we are:
Herbalife is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Our nutrition, weight management and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated independent Members in more than 90 countries.
Our company offers a culture focused on people, their needs, relationships, and career to help expand talents and a chance to change lives: https://iamherbalifenutrition.com/.
For 40 years, we've known that good nutrition leads to a better life. If you're ready to help us on our mission for nutrition, we want to hear from you today.
How To Apply
If you want to be part of a business that values people as individuals as well as inspires and motivates its employees to succeed and expand their talents please apply via the link below: